I've been thinking about this for sometime and I couldn't decide between Wolfmother and Jet, They both suck and are the biggest rip offs ever.

I wanna know who everyone else hates.
When Grunge Come's Back Ii'll Be Ready.
I like the obvious answers -

Fall Out Boy

Panic! at the Disco

Hawthorne Heights

They all suck incredibly hard. Wolfmother does also suck, Jet is terrible.
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

lol this fat kid at our school said mcr owned led zeppelin, so i laughed and bashed him......
I am the drummer.
I like Wolfmother.

My vote goes to all the "hardcore Punk" bands, like Underoath, Aiden, MCR, Fallout Boy, etc.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
OMG THIS IS THE EXACT CONVERSATION I HAD AT SCHOOL TODAY!!!

I was told Wolfshit sounded like a cross between Zep and sabbath. I liked em for like a month before i actually listened to Zep and Sabbath!

They ARE SH*IT all of the above bands.
Dude that guy from Wolfmother cant play guitar to save himself.
Man i also HATE EMO BANDS!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(slowly turns green and runs riot all over the city of Melbourne, destroying everything in my path)
Nobody mentioned Greenday yet? Greenday and MCR definately.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
The worst present band isn't good enough to have even recorded a song, so I doth not know what you guys are going on about.
Quote by Kartman
^I also like Green Day.

are you trying to get sigged?
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

i hate my chemical romance, fall out boy and greenday because there gay and emo

i hate Jet and Woflmother because there the biggest rip offs ever.

And i have come to my decsion i hate Jet the most!!
No, but I proudly say I enjoy the songs off Dookie and Insomniac. Their new stuff sucks imo.

But also, my wide array of musical tastes make up for my liking of Green Day. I like RATM, RHCP, Steve Vai, Soundgarden, Jimi Hendrix and many other bands alot more than Green Day, but I still like them.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Last edited by Kartman at Mar 19, 2007,
Quote by Blues Breaker

Man i also HATE EMO BANDS!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Emo bands are modern? D00d...emo's been dead and buried for years.
A lot of modern bands are pretty bad like Three Days Grace.
Quote by hendi_stratman
lol this fat kid at our school said mcr owned led zeppelin, so i laughed and bashed him......

You are a good man that fat kid deserves 10 more beatings what a clown
Quote by TheRolingStoner
You are a good man that fat kid deserves 10 more beatings what a clown

Oh god forbid people should have different music tastes and opinion! T3h unthinkable!
Quote by Embodiment
Emo bands are modern? D00d...emo's been dead and buried for years.
A lot of modern bands are pretty bad like Three Days Grace.

Yeah, I said to somebody that Three Days Grace was a CKY ripoff, and they were all like "yeah whatever, Three Days Grace has been around way longer than CKY" I just surfed the web and the earliest Three Days Grace album I could find was 2004. Right now I'm holding my 2001 CKY CD case. People should get musical history before they open their mouths.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

haha sure i dont mind them listing to it i'm fine with it i'll just beat them up anyway
Quote by CORT noob
are you trying to get sigged?

Whats wrong with Green Day? Popular? Use of powerchords? No shredZors? This site doesn't need another Green Day bashing thread, give it a rest.
Some Guy?
We Gotta Get This "kartman" Dude Into Rehab And Quickly!!! He Has A Serious Case Of "sh!t-band-itus"!!!!! Quickly!!
Quote by some_guy
Whats wrong with Green Day? Popular? Use of powerchords? No shredZors? This site doesn't need another Green Day bashing thread, give it a rest.

The problem I got with them is that they just started bashing the president to get popularity. It is liberal propoganda, not music. And now at school everbody is all like "omgz greendayz rulez teh no0bz j0rje booosh iz sooo r3t4rded!". Then I have to remind them that they are not on myspace anymore, that we are now in the real world. Stupid myspace......
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by CORT noob
The problem I got with them is that they just started bashing the president to get popularity. It is liberal propoganda, not music.

No, they have a strong political opinion its got nothing to do with an attempt at gaining popularity.

Quote by CORT noob
And now at school everbody is all like "omgz greendayz rulez teh no0bz j0rje booosh iz sooo r3t4rded!". Then I have to remind them that they are not on myspace anymore, that we are now in the real world. Stupid myspac

ignore them
Some Guy?
Theres nothing wrong with green day. There old stuff was great but they did sell out.

Never liked snow patrol
Coldplay is a bit too soppy - ill try and fix you *tear
Razorshite
RHCP - for plagurism arcadium