And what used to be

I’m tired of these games
Where I never win
We can both honestly say
I never had a chance
And without hesitation
Without a second glance
You can turn away from me

-that's it, i'm new to this so be gentle please...but constructive criticism is more then welcomed
I liked the way that everything sounded while reading it. Damn fine piece of poetry to me. I actually liked the:

"Where did I go wrong
Tell me what did I do wrong"

part, because I knew a girl once who whenever I did something wrong, she expected me to know what it was, and it was usually something petty and stupid, so I really liked those two lines. What was the inspiration for this whole entire piece? (I apologize for asking that question, but I wanna start reading this forum and asking people what inspired them to try it for myself, and see what happens..)
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Nothing really sticks to me with this one. You've stuck some rhyme in places and left none in others. It reads sorta choppy. It lends itself to a pause after each line. But, being new to this, as you say, its not bad. With more practice you could become good. I suggest reading poetry and songs, just reading, not listening. Try some T.S. Eliot, Shakespeare, Lord Alfred Tennyson, try to get a variety. Reading will improve your writing.
Does anyone know the song that goes: ba ba bah, ba ba buh, bu ba bum, ba ba bah, ba bu buh, bu bu bum, bu ba bu bu bum baam?