Would the Peavey 5150 II give me enough gain, or even more than enought gain than I need? I heard that the 5150 gives you more, but also does the 5150 II give you nice cleans as well? If it gives TONS of gain and nice cleans that would be great? I know this might sound kind of silly, but from expierenced players which amp is better the Peavey 5150 or the 5150 II? Give your reasons why because I'm trying to figure out which amp is better for me.
^^

if you don't really use cleans that much then the 5150 is the way to go...

but if your playing clean then switching to hi gain and back then the 5150 II
might be you choice...
The 5150II is nice. But I still think the cleans are just okay. If you're in a serious band that must have both I suggest A/Bing a 5150 and a clean amp. That being said, if you have a guitar with a lower output neck pickup, and don't need super sparkling cleans, you should be fine.
That loser shit's right out the window!
Quote by Cgc1215
The 5150II is nice. But I still think the cleans are just okay. If you're in a serious band that must have both I suggest A/Bing a 5150 and a clean amp. That being said, if you have a guitar with a lower output neck pickup, and don't need super sparkling cleans, you should be fine.

The cleans on a 5150 are more than acceptable. If you cannot grasp this you must simply get the **** over it.
Quote by TheDev01dOne
How much is a 5150 II worth second hand? There's one on eBay for $1300 AUD..

I have no idea.

In the USA a 5150II is anywhere from $500-$1000 second hand.