Page 1 of 2
hey i was talking today with some mates about some of the computer games we used to play when we were little
I was trying to remember there names and i couldn't i was wondering if you guys could help me

one of them i thought was called pipeline but google couldnt really seem to help much about it. the idea behind it was to move some pipes around and get the sludge to some other point before the time ran out
i manged to find a pic of it but no info on the site lol

the other game i cant remember much about except your this guy and you need to get different types of boots to go on certin things eg ice fire. also there are these guys that kill you i cant really rember what they are also you collect tings

i know there very vague dicriptions and there very old games but if you guys have any ideas about em let me know thanx
"... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..." - Ozzy Osbourne

MY BANDS MY SPACE
http://www.myspace.com/bloodoverexodus
Minesweeper FTW!
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by knackers08
hey i was talking today with some mates about some of the computer games we used to play when we were little
I was trying to remember there names and i couldn't i was wondering if you guys could help me

one of them i thought was called pipeline but google couldnt really seem to help much about it. the idea behind it was to move some pipes around and get the sludge to some other point before the time ran out

the other game i cant remember much about except your this guy and you need to get different types of boots to go on certin things eg ice fire. also there are these guys that kill you i cant really rember what they are also you collect tings

i know there very vague dicriptions and there very old games but if you guys have any ideas about em let me know thanx

i remember both those games, awesome
and the other one was chip's challenge. a lot of good nights spent on chips challenge
i still have a copy of that game... hehe
Quote by MyGuitarAndMe

voodoo child - jimi hendrix (good song by a crap guitarist)
nothing else matters - metalica (closest they'll ever come to true metal)
can't stop - rhcp (john is not god)
fix you - coldplay (the shredding is top)
thanx thats it chips challenge and pipe dremaer might be it i used to play the incredible machine to thats game was sick
"... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..." - Ozzy Osbourne

MY BANDS MY SPACE
Does anyone remember Indiana Jones and the City of Atlantis? I'm still trying to beat that game its really confusing. That and Command & Conquer
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
old games are so awsume so much better than new games

MY BANDS MY SPACE
crystal caves and cd man were rad.

qbasic gorillas \m/

from daylight...
...into darkness
Chip's Challenge, wooo!

Back in the days when DOS was the norm, we had Prince of Persia.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

time to whip out the classics:

Golden axe
Streets of rage
Quackshot
Super mario world
Super mario world 2: yoshis island

ah the good old days, were all you need to win is is jump on an enemies head.
Quote by knackers08

I remember Pipeline, not sure wheere to get it but a great game

I still play "Noid" from the floppy disk every now and then.
Quote by Diamond Dave
The Incredible Machine!!! Ftw!

CLASSIC GAME!

Wish that I could get hold of it
yeah The Incredible Machine FTW definatly. and does anyone remember a game i think it was called rise of the triads or something and the original doom game. oh and while i remember duke nukem 3D.

all classics
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site

Anybody play Repton?

BBC Micro System..woo
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
=-

SkiFree

http://ski.ihoc.net/

=-
[color="Red"][size="3"][B]   ___   __     __        
  / __\ / /    /__\ /\/\  
 / _\  / /    /_\  /    \ 
/ /   / /___ //__ / /\/\ \
\/    \____/ \__/ \/    \/
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Member of "Genital Grinders", the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. "Embodiment" to join.
Quote by Mr_Zakk_Wylde

Anybody play Repton?

BBC Micro System..woo

Holy Cow! I thought id never see that again. BBC micros where ace, the great big floppy disk things.

Do you remeber chucky egg?
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by Mister.Y
commander keen FTW!

HELL YES!!!!

Quote by flemflames
=-

SkiFree

http://ski.ihoc.net/

=-

HELL YES!!! +2

a remember both of those games threadstarter

bloody good memories!!

older games > newer games
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!

Sace invaders was the best. I can remember there being a que of 50 kids with 20 cent pieces waiting to play the game at our local Mall.

When it was first release in Japan (were it was created), there was a national coin shortage LOL (true story)
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Last edited by DJaye at Mar 19, 2007,
Quote by nick dixon
Holy Cow! I thought id never see that again. BBC micros where ace, the great big floppy disk things.

Do you remeber chucky egg?

No

But i had some flying game where ya had to shoot these great big things in fields and it had a place called Acornsville in it??

I dunno, was a long time ago. I remember writing a basic scripty thing that had something to do with the flinstones....
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Quote by David w
CLASSIC GAME!

Wish that I could get hold of it

I have TIM: Even More Contraptions
<Omri> I love trannys too..
anybody remember crazy ivan
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
arcade = Tron (disc version)
Comp=No clue, I dont play computer games.
Console=Mike Tyson's Punchout

I'd like to see anyone beat that.
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
Arkanoid II
Tetris
Sokoban
Galaga
Indiana Jones And The Fate Of Atlantis
Monkey Island II
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Eggmond
anybody remember crazy ivan

Isn't it a RA2 character?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Oh man, lets see...

The Incredible Machine was awesome! I also remember this old Mac game called Spin Doctor or something like that. Still haven't found a PC version of it. Also, Math Blaster rocked my socks...

Quote by urik
Isn't it a RA2 character?

God damned Crazy Ivan. I always remembered spamming the hell out of those and just ripping apart the enemy base...
Page 1 of 2