I have to say, that was one of the bests I've seen... that guy can REALLY REALLY play. They even had some blues legends playing on the stage with the band, and you could see each of their unique playing styles fusing into a great song. Truly a wonderful experience, and if anyone gets the chance to see them on their "Legends" tour, you should DEFINITELY not miss it.

Not to mention, closing out with Voodoo Chile. Just amazing.
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx
Awesome. I've never been too much of a fan of him. His voice doesn't do it for me. He's such a pretty boy - it's hard to accept that he can play guitar.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
Awesome. I've never been too much of a fan of him. His voice doesn't do it for me. He's such a pretty boy - it's hard to accept that he can play guitar.

yeah, his voice is kinda lame, but some other dude was doing "lead" vocals, so it was cool.

I didn't think he could play either, looking at his pics and looking at simple MP3's/tabs, but when I saw his live performance, I was SERIOUSLY blown away.
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx
Quote by SilverStratocas
yeah, his voice is kinda lame, but some other dude was doing "lead" vocals, so it was cool.

I didn't think he could play either, looking at his pics and looking at simple MP3's/tabs, but when I saw his live performance, I was SERIOUSLY blown away.

Nah - I knew he could play guitar well. A lot of people call him a SRV ripoff. I used to think that but I don't anymore. And yeah, his picture: he looks like he should have been a model instead

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

He's a good guitarist but I do sorta agree that he's a SRV ripoff.
Personally I think John Mayer > Kenny Wayne Shepherd
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Im quite jealous, I really like some of his stuff but he rarely comes to the UK so I'll probably never see him
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
Horrible hollywood blues.

But glad you liked it
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side