Hey, I got a job recently and now I am saving up for a new guitar between $700 - 1000. I have now narrowed my choice down to two options, a Jackson or an Ibanez. In you guys' opinion, which one would you recommend. I'm also saving up for a new AMP and pedal, so if you guys could help by recmmending some options it would be awesome.
If a LIGHT sleeper sleeps with a LIGHT on, does a HARD sleeper sleep with a HARD on?

whats ur current setup? experiance? style?
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
I've been playin for two years, maybe 2 and a half. I'm pretty fast, I like heavy metal to soft calm sort of stuff so I'm and all rounder. The whole reason I need some new stuff is beacause All I've got is a Fender Squire, a SQUIRE Amp (came with) and thats it. also a cable. so yeah not much
If a LIGHT sleeper sleeps with a LIGHT on, does a HARD sleeper sleep with a HARD on?

Get a jackson RR3 and whats your budget for an amp?

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
hmm this is gonna be good lots of options.

1.do you like to change tunings?
2.what pickup option would you like?
3.are you sure you just wanna keep it between an ibby and a jackass?
4.how much do you wanna spend on an amp?
amp budget -less than $500 (not that thats all I got, but i set the limit to that)
pickup option, any would be good apart from the ones I got. They just standard and I also want an amp with good feedback and not a huge hum. I'm sure I want it between and Ibby and a Jackson. and as for the tunings, I'd like a guitar where it CAN have locknuts (dont now if thats what they're called or if thats how its spelt) at the top so that I can use the whammy bar more often. ALso I like guitars with low action (the area between strings and fretboard).

locking nuts are some good shit. umm well lets see you have plenty of guitars my recomendation is to look at the Ibanez RG1570 which goes for around $800usd and you should have spare to change the pickups and for amp you could either go for a tube or ss.