im asking here because I think a lot of people use dmusi in the music talk forum. I have just got an account and for the life of me dont know how to get my recordings on it! please help.
radiantmoon is the toughest person I know. He inflects a sense of impending doom upon any who look upon his stone-chiseled face. The children run out of fear, while the men run for they know that the stories are true.
have u made an "artist" acount yet

if not then click on the music tab then click the box that says sign me up

then (wheather you have or havent) go to my the dmusic tab and then the smaller tab that says artist edit, then the manage folders tab then the upload tab where u select the files
If you go to the composition thread, on the second page, it says how to do it. I asked like 40 times about everything so it will all make sense.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Make sure your music files are in mp3 format and also make sure that the source of the file has no spaces (for example: C:\Program Files\Music\MySong)
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by radiantmoon

That link doesn't really work... can you post a screen shot?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥