Should I have it with the injection or without? I don't like needles at ALL, but I also don't like the thought of my dentist driling into a nerve.

love is a dog from hell.

needle you idiot lol!
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
lol you idiot.

1. you can barely feel the injection
2. the drill is far worse than the needle.
I had the last one done without... and I didnt feel much apart frmo an ache when she was drilling my tooth. But this time my tooth has been hurting for a few days beforehand, so I dunno. Needles = my anti-fun.

love is a dog from hell.

i had a root canal when i broke my tooth skating. When i went to the dentist, they made me put this like bubblegum tasting thing in my mouth between my lip and teeth which numbed the area, then when it was completely numb, they put the injection in, im terrified of needles, and i didnt even feel it go in.

You got nothing to worry about.
Been away, am back
get the injection.
it makes your mouth feel nice and numb.
just close your eyes, you wont even notice
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
The needle dosent feel of anything, but wow does it make your mouth slack.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
if they inject in the roof of your mouth it hurts like a bitch for about a millisecond, that's it. and then afterwards you drool like an idiot for hours until the anaesthetic wears off, it's kinda amusing
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
if they inject in the roof of your mouth it hurts like a bitch for about a millisecond, that's it. and then afterwards you drool like an idiot for hours until the anaesthetic wears off, it's kinda amusing

Yea, i drooled and the fit nurse had to clean it up. that was a low point in my life
Been away, am back
Get the injection. It really doesnt hurt. The only part that sucks about the injection is when your mouth stays numb forever..I had my mouth stay numb like half a day one time..haha

LoG122392
"Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain R.I.P

\_/ This is the Care-Cup! As you can see, it is empty...

p.s. haters, may you trip and fall in a puddle of AIDS.

Quote by Logz
Yea, i drooled and the fit nurse had to clean it up. that was a low point in my life

i had two teeth out when i was like, 12. two injections in the roof of my mouth and two in my cheeks. when i got out of the dentists i had all this cotton stuffed into my mouth, stained with blood, and then my mum made me go shopping with her and i started drooling i've not been the same since i got asked to leave the bakery section.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse

i had two teeth out when i was like, 12. two injections in the roof of my mouth and two in my cheeks. when i got out of the dentists i had all this cotton stuffed into my mouth, stained with blood, and then my mum made me go shopping with her and i started drooling i've not been the same since i got asked to leave the bakery section.

Been away, am back
Why can't they just spray that shit in your mouth? Or is that only for little kiddies? Soz, haven't been there in a while...

Hmm, lotta mouth related threads tonight.
Dont worry, the needle doesnt hurt one bit. I had a few teeth taken out when I was ten so that they could fit braces on me.

The needle broke in my gum and I didnt feel it. They had to slice my gum and take the needle out, then the teeth they wanted, but I didnt really feel much.

You'll be fine.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Wtf? I guess my dentist is crap because I always felt the needle going on, and it hurt and was very uncomfortable. I stopped with the injections after a while and just sucked it up. Mostly to impress the nurse ^^

Quote by esther_mouse

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i hear they take small chunks of your tooth while its numb and use em for stuff like the rattle in spray cans.
lol, they give you glasses to wear so you dont see the needle, i saw it its HUGE.
hah dude its aiight its better than being knocked out by an anethitest. its all good!
- tommy
Ew, I hate fillings. when they start drilling, all you can smell is burning hair and theyres little bits of teeth flting everywhere. then when hey turn round to get the filling material you give the filling a poke with your tounge and it feels like a massive crator the size of japan. yuk.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass