hey everyone happy belated st patricks day!
i was just wondering wats the easiest megadeth song to learn how to play? i've been trying to learn some but they are a bit too difficult for my playing!
thanks guys!
Co-Founder of the Jackson RR24 club. pm me or i buy peace for details

Jackson JS30RR Rhoads flying v
Richwood semi-acoustic
Soon to be customised Jackson Soloist copy
Roland Micro Cube
Roland Cube 60 (LOUD!!)
Zoom 505II effects pedal
Symphony of Destruction is really easy.

Gears of War maybe?.. Prince of Darkness.. Return to Hangar... Train of Consequences..

Just going off memory, so I don't know for sure if they're really easy, but I guess they are.
you will fight death as you slowly realize...
Try Dawn Patrol. I believe it has very little guitar, but you can play the bass part.
Reckoning Day or Back in the Day are relatively easy songs with the same general riffs played throughout the song.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
you might get better suited responses if you could tell us a bit more about your playing ability...how long u been playing and what you think the hardest song u can play is etc...
right, ive been playing about a year, but i cant speed pick well, cant sweep, cant do fast solos full stop! im workin on it though, not bein big headed or anyting but im improvin a bit! my rhythm speed is good, my accuracy is fairly good, but as everything in guitar playing it could be improved!
Co-Founder of the Jackson RR24 club. pm me or i buy peace for details

Jackson JS30RR Rhoads flying v
Richwood semi-acoustic
Soon to be customised Jackson Soloist copy
Roland Micro Cube
Roland Cube 60 (LOUD!!)
Zoom 505II effects pedal
Just play a song you really like reguardless of how hard you think it is, and just learn it no matter how long it takes you. This is the best way to get better. So work on things you suck at, perhaps sweep picking, so shoot for lucretia or die dead enough for some picking hand technique. Those main riffs require you to change the way you pick.
Quote by Timothy Leary
They've outlawed the number one vegetable on the planet.

Start a fire for a man and keep him warm for a day, start that same man on fire and he will be warm for life.
Quote by Dayn
Try Dawn Patrol. I believe it has very little guitar, but you can play the bass part.
+1 I don't think it has any guitar, actually.
Symphony of destruction, kill the king @ she wolf are simple, adicted to chaos,
the killing road, in my darkest hour angry again.

Rust in peace...polaris is fairly easy until you get to the part where it sounds like the song is ending (before/during solo).

My gear;
Gibson les paul
Crate taxi (battery) amp
Rocktron metal planet distortion