I know it's quite common to break a high e string. What are some of the songs and tabs that you practice that don't involve the high e string? Or maybe you cleverly transpose parts of popular songs that would be useful to share...

Lets say it's after 7 on a sunday, all the music stores are closed and you've broken your high e... what do you practice?
I would take this opportunity to develop riffs; I always get caught up doing some doodles on the higher strings when I have all 6 intact.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Hmm, you could replace your high E. Atm mines ****ed, got this annoying little ring to it, its either the string or the guitar, which is good if its the string cos ive been meaning to change my strings for a while. Back on topic, as Dimebag Dave said, just develop some riffs. Just jam for a bit and find a little riff you can work off. Or strum through some chords and rip through them with some scales on the low strings.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
When this happens I usually work on my theory or try to figure out how to play the tabs with out using the high e.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.