Anyone regret cutting their hair after growing it for a long time??

I had mine cut 2 days ago and I'm still adjusting to it!! lol

I had grown it for 2 years, it was half way down my back (or around there)......but now it's just on my shoulders and i have a short fringe. I do slighty regret having it cut, I miss my long hair!

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

._: Gear :_.
1952 Reissue Fender Strat
1962 Reissue Fender Telecaster
Bluerock Double Neck SG
Yamaha Pacifica 112mx
Aria Electro Acoustic
Fender Deluxe 900 Amp
Various Effects
I never understood what the deal was with long hair on guys. It's a bitch to take care of and on most people it really looks quite bad. People just don't understand how much better they would look with short hair. Not saying it looks bad on all people, and of course I have to remember that rock music is about the struggle to have bad looking hair.
I grew my hair for 3 years before I had it cut.

Got it properly short, I've never really been happy with it long or short. I'm growing it slightly so it's more of a longish short.

Short hair is alot easier to clean and manage, and it doesn't get in the way.
Quote by pr0pedestrian
I never understood what the deal was with long hair on guys. It's a bitch to take care of and on most people it really looks quite bad. People just don't understand how much better they would look with short hair. Not saying it looks bad on all people, and of course I have to remember that rock music is about the struggle to have bad looking hair.

Hmm, most people love my hair, excluding my sister, but she's a bitch, so I don't really care. The reason I have long hair is because I think I have a big head.
I used to have my hair halfway down my back (growng for about 3 years) but got it cut short last september. I dont regret it one bit, made everything much easier lol.
I know someone who had 2 foot long dreadlocks but decided to cut them off when he went for a job interview. Now he really regrets it coz he's lost nearly ten years worth of effort on them and he didn't even get the job anyway.
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
My hair grows so fast, it dosent usally bother me. But I hate having my hair short, it makes me look younger then I actually am.

Having said that, my hair goes into a mega afro so its best just to keep it mid lengthed and slightly curley.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
ME!

grew my hair for seven years, maintained it at 24 inches *roughly* , and a month ago, i shaved my head.

*sigh* I want my hair back.
BLACK OVERLORD OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI! pm SGstriker to join!

Quote by Bennetts_strat
^Dude, he's an 02'er.... He could put you in dog collars and make you his bitch if he wanted.

YOU stop phailing.
Quote by Rebirah
Hmm, most people love my hair, excluding my sister, but she's a bitch, so I don't really care. The reason I have long hair is because I think I have a big head.

i couldn't have put it better myself
hell no. i grew my hair out for 2 years, and it went wild. how i got the nick name 'nappy d', for napolean dynamite.

dont miss the long hair at all
When I was 13 I had hair down to my shoulders, but then during the summer I got lice, so I had to shave it .

It's growing back now though, almost to my chin by now.
Dickless.
I had my hair cut after growing it for 3 years. I got it razor cut, so it was barely a centimeter long. It took a while to get used to, but to this day it's still short.
I regret all my hair falling out when I had chemotherapy.
Does that count?
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
i had it halfway down my back got it cut to my shoulders much easier less combing but i kinda wanna die it black now
Well Im told to 'get a haircut' by random kids at school quite often. I know my hair is quite ridiculous looking (especially considering only about 5 or 6 people have long hair in my school), but it doesn't look any better at all while short.

So overall, I think Im due for a haircut. I really just wanna take scissors and cut it random lengths varying all over the place. I do realize that it would be atrocious.
I cut my hair a while back for my school prom and regret it now, even though it is getting to chin length. Took me just over a year to grow and was shoulder length
as long as you didn't cut your wrists you are ok. being emo is a disease.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Mine was like, chin length in the front and shoulder length in the back. I cut mine really short a month ago and I don't really regret it, other than the fact that I look less like a metalhead.