Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
I have the RG370DX, it rocks, you can pull the tremolo up, neck is amazing, I'd recommend it to anyone.
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by mcw00t
I have the RG370DX, it rocks, you can pull the tremolo up, neck is amazing, I'd recommend it to anyone.

Yup, just have to watch out for static if you decide to adjust the action
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Haha, yeah, but it may not have been that, I left it unattended with someone for a while but I always keep my noise surpressor on so didn't notice until i took it off after adjusting the action...so to be honest, could be anything...

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
how do you adjust the action?
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
Tighten/loosen the screws on the bridge with the allen key provided

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
okay well are the pick ups really good because this is the coolest guitar for the price and i was either gunna get this one or a cheaper one and put emgs in it
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
If it's the new model with the Infinity pickups then DEAR GOD YES!!! they rock, plus you'll probably regret getting a cheaper guitar and putting EMG's on simply because it'll be poorer quality construction and the EMG's will cost you about £200 anyway....

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
i was going to drop them in a epi lp-100 its a mohogany body and it would cost the same as this but whats the like tone highes and lows good for metal? and clean
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
Hmmm, for metal, then the Ibanez would be better IMO, and you could always put EMG's on that later if you want...

Edit: The cleans on the Infinity pickups are also really good

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
i probly will but is the neck like slick enough to do it and sorry its taking long to comment back lmao im in typing and im bored to death
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
How do you mean slick enough?

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
like i dunno thin but still be thick and what color is yours
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
The Ibanez necks are the single best guitar neck I've ever played.

Mine's a solid black, but I'm refinishing it because I find the plain colour a bit boring, looks good colour-wise, but not awesome.

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
so would you recomend it or should i think about another color?
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
I'd recommend it, it looks like an awesome metal guitar in black, just personally, I'd want my guitar to have a unique finish on it (my own design, nothing against the solid black, just I wanted something a bit different)

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
yeah i get what you mean i was just gunna spend alittle on this'n then save up for another month and go to warmoth.com and frankinstien my own so found out the buzzing problem?
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
Nah, not yet, seems like it could be an earth wire or something...but it's most likely to be me screwing about with the settings that's done it, if you leave it how it's set up, the intonation is perfect, the action is good (I prefer mine quite low, so I tried to lower it) then it'll be fine

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
yeah i like to heighten it alittle not to much but just to get a little different sound will the pickups pick up pinching any good?
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
They pick up pinching awesomely, I use loads in my songs and they sound great

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
okay good i mainly use alot of sqeels and pinches and the other ibanez i have sucked so i gave it to a friend
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
Fair enough lol, yeah, these ones make it squeal like a small child.

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Should I get this or the RG1570? The 1570 has different pickups (V7 and V8 hums and an S1 sing) and is apprently built better. However, it's made of the same wood, has the same neck, and has the same bridge. Is it worth the extra 300 USD for the upgrades you get with the 1570? I want a really professional guitar and I'm not sure if the RG370DXGP is good enough.
Quote by Khoshaba
2 questions

1. Is it any good?
2. can you pull the tremmolo back?

1: no

2: yes, but your knife edges will probably implode.

Quote by SkyValley
Should I get this or the RG1570? The 1570 has different pickups (V7 and V8 hums and an S1 sing) and is apprently built better. However, it's made of the same wood, has the same neck, and has the same bridge. Is it worth the extra 300 USD for the upgrades you get with the 1570? I want a really professional guitar and I'm not sure if the RG370DXGP is good enough.

get the 1570.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Dude, i recommend you get a RG321MH with a pickup swap instead. The mahogany on the RG321 would be better suited to metal than the basswood on the RG370. The Edge III trem on my RG370DX is good for the time being because i've had it professionally setup, but I don't think it would last very long. I know lots of people who had to change their bridge to an OFR after the Edge III gave way. At that price range, its better to get a hardtail because normally guitars at that price have a sub-standard trem. The Infinity pickups are also kind of muddy when you turn up on the gain, so its most probably a necessity to swap out the pickups with a pair of SDs, DiMarzios, EMGs or anything else you like. But if you really want a trem, try and get a used RG550 or RG1570. The RG1570 has an Edge Pro trem, which rivals an OFR.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Quote by Khoshaba
okay well are the pick ups really good because this is the coolest guitar for the price and i was either gunna get this one or a cheaper one and put emgs in it

no, stock ibanez pickups are just decent really, i'm not knocking them, they get the job across well for just about any genre, but you'd be better off investing another 140 into new pickups (you probably won't ever use the middle single coil)
Quote by fatboythin
Dude, i recommend you get a RG321MH with a pickup swap instead. The mahogany on the RG321 would be better suited to metal than the basswood on the RG370. The Edge III trem on my RG370DX is good for the time being because i've had it professionally setup, but I don't think it would last very long. I know lots of people who had to change their bridge to an OFR after the Edge III gave way. At that price range, its better to get a hardtail because normally guitars at that price have a sub-standard trem. The Infinity pickups are also kind of muddy when you turn up on the gain, so its most probably a necessity to swap out the pickups with a pair of SDs, DiMarzios, EMGs or anything else you like. But if you really want a trem, try and get a used RG550 or RG1570. The RG1570 has an Edge Pro trem, which rivals an OFR.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?