Im a dumbass, i should know what this is, but someone tellme what this is?
A Scale? Don't worry, you're not a dumbass, everyone starts somewhere, a scale is basically a fundemental sequence of notes from which music is made. In western music, the most common scale is the major scale - Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do. Im not quite sure what else you want to know, but feel free to ask.
Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do...... uh?

I've been just playing tabs for a year or 2, like blink 182, sum 41 and all that

don't know much chords..
my advice would be to get a teacher

fast
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Ok, that sequence of syllables are the way most people remember the major scale, but if you don't know it then it wont be much help.
Think of it this way - each fret on your guitar is one semitone - this is the smallest note value we commonly use in music (therefore two frets are a tone). All scales are are sequences of notes which have set intervals between them, so can be transposed into any key.
The intervals in a major scale are:Tone, Tone, Semitone, Tone, Tone, Tone, Semitone.
So in a C major scale, this would correspond to C(root), D(Add a tone to C), E(Add a tone to D), F(Add a semitone to E), G(Add a tone to F), A(Add a tone to G), B(Add a tone to A), then add a semitone to B and you're back to your starting note of C.