W00t, Im going to a Justin Timberlake concert.

The only problem is, Ive never been to a "laid back" concert before, so itll be strange standing up, and not being at least slightly violent. Anyone have any idea what youre supposed to do at stuff like this? Jump up and down, and scream really high pitched? Mr. Timberlake aint exactly moshpit material.

Me and my friends cousin (who got the tickets, and is rather fit, if I do say so myself ), are just planning on getting absolutely wasted, so I suppose it wont really matter...

Anyone had any experience going to gigs like this?
Mosh anyway!
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
Ive never been to a standing gig that wasnt metal. Just do what other people are doing.

oh and.. jt rules.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
take a guitar and show him up

oh and mosh too
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
start beatin up the little girls who are there to watch him. The protectors come in an uv got urself a pit. You might die though
If you start moshing, you'll get kicked out by security in the least polite way because you were 'starting a fight'.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by b r y a n
*jealousy*

how much were tickets?

They were £50, but she got them in October. Plus, I dont have to give her a single penny

Just buy her some merch and stuff. And maybe get her drinks if she doesnt get served.

Ill need to get a... er... *cough* fake ID *cough*...
Quote by Burningritual
start beatin up the little girls who are there to watch him. The protectors come in an uv got urself a pit. You might die though

yep. pitting rules! and moshing and all that too! and have a good time just standing there drinking....
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by umop-3p!sdn
W00t, Im going to a Justin Timberlake concert.

The only problem is, Ive never been to a "laid back" concert before, so itll be strange standing up, and not being at least slightly violent. Anyone have any idea what youre supposed to do at stuff like this? Jump up and down, and scream really high pitched? Mr. Timberlake aint exactly moshpit material.

Me and my friends cousin (who got the tickets, and is rather fit, if I do say so myself ), are just planning on getting absolutely wasted, so I suppose it wont really matter...

Anyone had any experience going to gigs like this?

the concert wouldnt happen to be in pennslyvania
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
Quote by Ach-med
the concert wouldnt happen to be in pennslyvania

Nope. Manchester. England.
Most people will probably stand up anyway when he comes on. Just enjoy the songs and talk to your mates, that's exactly what I did when I saw him a few years back
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Nope. Manchester. England.

haha. MEN? when i went to see muse it was so cramped i couldn't do **** all but watch.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by IndieMetalhead
haha. MEN? when i went to see muse it was so cramped i couldn't do **** all but watch.

Did you go on the first day, or second? I was there on the 1st. But I had standing tickets Those big balls looked so cool...
Pwn him wth your shredZ0rz or just mosh (with your iPod in of course.)
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Lucky bastard, I'd love to see him.

Also, I'm sure it'll be an enjoyable experience, there's nothing worse than having some greasy-haired baw-bag jumping into you at every opportunity. Jumping up and down I'm all for, but the minute they start pushing into me is where I draw the line and draw some fists.
Terms and Conditions apply.
I was at a sum 41 concert in the very front and I kept yelling to the guitarist that he was a stupid cock and giving him the finger and when they asked us to do that 4 and 1 thing with out hands I just gave them my two middle fingers, I also told a security guard to fuck off when he told me to stop, I fucking hate sum 41 and I was quite smashed let me tell you. It's funny because it was being filmed for a DVD and the camera was right by me the majority of the time whilst yelling profanities at everyone.

Edit: that was the last concert they played before the guitarist left the band, maybe I have some influence
Quote by grantml02
I was at a sum 41 concert in the very front and I kept yelling to the guitarist that he was a stupid cock and giving him the finger and when they asked us to do that 4 and 1 thing with out hands I just gave them my two middle fingers, I also told a security guard to fuck off when he told me to stop, I fucking hate sum 41 and I was quite smashed let me tell you. It's funny because it was being filmed for a DVD and the camera was right by me the majority of the time whilst yelling profanities at everyone.

You're exactly the person I hate at concerts. Down to a t.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Keep a knife as a safety thing. It's for the best of us all.
mosh and destroy the place and crowdsurf and see if you can get arrested for inciting a riot that would be nice to have on your record
Quote by grantml02

Edit: that was the last concert they played before the guitarist left the band, maybe I have some influence

What a douchebag.
Quote by grantml02

ZOMG!!!1! Y0u @r3 t3h 1337 d00d!!!!111!!!eleventyone!!!1