So i have been given an assignment in my oral communications class in college. i have to do a presentation showing a hobby of mine and why i love it. i obviously decided to play the guitar. Now here is the dilemma, this will be my first time ever playing in front of an audience...other than my friends and girlfriend and what not. All i plan on doing is seemlessly going from one song to another that have influenced me throughout my guitaringhood.

Any Advice??
Quote by capsfan17
you think girls are confusing, try eating a refrigirator, now that was confusing
Quote by v_gamer
So i have been given an assignment in my oral communications class in college. i have to do a presentation showing a hobby of mine and why i love it. i obviously decided to play the guitar. Now here is the dilemma, this will be my first time ever playing in front of an audience...other than my friends and girlfriend and what not. All i plan on doing is seemlessly going from one song to another that have influenced me throughout my guitaringhood.

Any Advice??

Hell yeah, ORAL!!!
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Samick 80 watts amp (Doesn't sound good though)
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
:stickpoke
^Shut up.

Maybe play one or two nice instrumentals, like Steve Vai or Joe Satriani stuff.
just go for it i was pissin my self wen i first did it but even if u make it up they'll love it
just have confidence in ur abilities
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
play the blues! its the only way!

get a blues jam track going and just rip!

going from slow meaning full blues to a fast rocking hndrix style with lots of wah wah

worked for me!

im now classed as guitar god at college!
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy