Page 1 of 2
Ok dudes,

If you have sex with a girl (without protection) and you dont cum, is there still a chance she could become pregnant? How big a chance is it?

Thanks for any help guys, im really worried
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Did you wipe your dick last time you jerked off?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
There is a substance called precum which has not been proven either way, so possibly yes.
I dont think you have to worry.
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Samick 80 watts amp (Doesn't sound good though)
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
:stickpoke
Quote by rabidguitarist
Did you wipe your dick last time you jerked off?

yea i always do

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
You can because of pre-cum, though often the chances are exagerrated. I'd reccommend the girl take a pregnancy test though, to be on the safe side and you can find out quickly and get something sorted out.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
very very very small chance, don't worry yourself sick but use a condom next time.
Quote by JC13
Yeah she probably isn't pregnant, but Dinky, is it okay for me to die laughing at reading your location as "the dogs house"--seeing as you made that thread...a while back...about being raped..by your pet...

haha, that was hilarious. I didnt know it was dinkydaisy though- she must have had a different avatar
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
How big a chance of pregnancy is there with precum?

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Quote by screwup30
How big a chance of pregnancy is there with precum?

150% its hyper-cum

And was it DD who posted that stuff about... the dog..?
shame on you!

the answer is: YES, it IS possible. A reduced chance does NOT mean she'll get a little bit pregnant.

and you should have asked that question BEFORE you put that girl at risk!

LEARN PEOPLE LEARN!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Has anyone been in this position before? Should I be shitting myself like I am right now?

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
*shakes head*
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by screwup30
Has anyone been in this position before? Should I be shitting myself like I am right now?

One time I was drunk with my girlfriend and I forgot to pull out (that drunk) and she didn't get prego so don't worry (also the first year and a half we were dating i never used a condom and she never got pregnent)
Quote by grantml02
One time I was drunk with my girlfriend and I forgot to pull out (that drunk) and she didn't get prego so don't worry (also the first year and a half we were dating i never used a condom and she never got pregnent)

woah! You must have been wasted lol

also, I hope im as lucky as you

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Why are you worried, you seem like a responsible man, you're ready for a child I think.
I don't know if this has been asked before but... if you had sex, WHY didn't you cum!?
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Quote by This_Kidd
I don't know if this has been asked before but... if you had sex, WHY didn't you cum!?

+1
Quote by This_Kidd

we stopped before I got anywhere near cumming, because my sister was coming back to the house after work lol

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Quote by screwup30
woah! You must have been wasted lol

also, I hope im as lucky as you

Unless you have super sperm I think you'll be fine just make sure to use a condom next time, and as for all the people talking about "pre cum" pre cum is not actually sperm it's a substance used to coat the inside of the penis to prepare for ejaculation, they're probably refering to a little seepage (like when your jackin off and you get close and stop, and a little comes out) I'd say you have nothing to worry about, unless you full on cum inside her there is a extremely small chance of getting her pregnent.
You guys are all ga-hey.

Pre-cum?

Pfft, I stick it to the man.

I call it pre-jac

Hell yes, short for pre ejaculatory semen/sperm.

Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by grantml02
Unless you have super sperm I think you'll be fine just make sure to use a condom next time, and as for all the people talking about "pre cum" pre cum is not actually sperm it's a substance used to coat the inside of the penis to prepare for ejaculation, they're probably refering to a little seepage (like when your jackin off and you get close and stop, and a little comes out) I'd say you have nothing to worry about, unless you full on cum inside her there is a extremely small chance of getting her pregnent.

complete and utter RUBBISH!

tell this to a doctor and listen to him scream at you!

Quote by screwup30

yes, you should .... DADDY. ........ get used to it. that might be your new title.

if you do get lucky this time, don't do this unprotected EVER AGAIN.

NO MORE BABY ROULETTE, PEOPLE!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by Izz
Oh how I like the threadstarters name and topic. Irony?

lol thats true i guess

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
How 'bout... use a condom, retard.

What if this girl is religious! believe me when they get preggers, they stay preggers.
Quote by Izz
Why are you worried, you seem like a responsible man, you're ready for a child I think.

How is having unprotected sex without knowing whether pre-cum can get a girl pregnant is responsible?!

Plus he only stopped because his sister came back from work! He probably would have continued if she hadn't!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
The second I saw the thread title I just knew it was going to be about this. Is it just me or is UG getting more and more populated by irresponsible morons...
Quote by raise_the_dead
How is having unprotected sex without knowing whether pre-cum can get a girl pregnant is responsible?!

Plus he only stopped because his sister came back from work! He probably would have continued if she hadn't!

izz was being sarcastic. (i think)
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by grantml02

Are you sure you aren't firing blanks ?

Also What are they teaching people in sexual Health, I mean surely that would be the one lesson you could get teenagers to pay attention to.
If she has been with other guys you might want to get an STI test ( if she let you do it without a condom then may have been the same with other guys. ).
Quote by kromatik
The second I saw the thread title I just knew it was going to be about this. Is it just me or is UG getting more and more populated by irresponsible morons...

What is the point of this comment man? If you were in the same position id try to give you all the information I could an wish you the best of luck, but you decide to be a dick. Look I know I was stupid, an believe me it wont happen again but all im asking for here is for some information etc...

Thanks to all those that have been leaving helpful comments.

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
yes the girl can still be pregnant. it comes out some cum just for smoothing up a bit. your pretty dead now
Page 1 of 2