Well I bought one of these on the 4th or march. It has a range of 740-776 MHz, which is what I want in order to prance around freely... ya know? I then saw the same unit on eBay claiming it was "B stock" and that it was in fact 626-662 MHz. Well I wasn't told about this frequency being less than my first purchase.

So really now, how much a difference am I going to notice with the different MHz on both? Is it going to affect my sound that much? Also... what the hell is "B stock"? I'm hoping it's just an older unit. HELP ME PLEASE!!! BLAAAH!!!
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
The MHz is the frequency that the unit sends out and recieves waves. B stock is equipment that has something wrong with it, but is still usable... like a scratch, a ding, off color paint. Other stuff like that.
Quote by myvaliantleap
The MHz is the frequency that the unit sends out and recieves waves. B stock is equipment that has something wrong with it, but is still usable... like a scratch, a ding, off color paint. Other stuff like that.

damn.... the unit seems to be fine. No scratches or anything else you mentioned. They couldn't possibly mean internally? I read the return poilcy on a similar auction by the same people just now, "No returns on B stock or refurbished items". They're putting them in the same cattegory?!?!?
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby