Has anyone got this guitar? I have and i think that it is great....good action (i altered it a little myself to suit my preference), good sound, comfortable to wear/hold etc. both standing and sitting, good sized neck, durable (this instrument is a friggin beast....it is very hard to damage any of it even through dropping and stuff, except maybe the headstock), good tone variety, stays in tune well, the whammy bar/trem system could be a little better but its not bad, the strap pegs....well bloody hell they are HUGE! there is no way your strap would fall off those, i looks good aswell....and last but not least....ITS ESP! THEREFORE IT ROCKS

So if you have this or you have played one post your thoughts and opinions on it
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
ESP....made in america by hand
LTD....made in Korea by machine

its the same company
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by rockdude375

its the same company

LTDs under the 400 series are manufactured in Indonesia, and I would suggest avoiding them .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
^

mine is made in Korea....it says so lol......and its pretty awsome
Quote by rockdude375

its the same company

incorrect bee-otch, gotta learn about what your talking about before you even type anything.

lets get this over and done with for the final time:
ESP are made in Japan.(yes i know Japan, and to all you americans its not the end of the world)
LTD's are both made in indonesia and korea. sub-400 LTD are made in Korea, models that are higher are made in Indonesia