Does anybody know any free online rpgs i could play. I have already beat runescape so i need something else.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Battleon... if you would call it a rpg. Otherwise I have no idea.
unless your Zezima then u ain't beat nothing

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
yah i played that one to. I would like one that you play wiht other people. Also does anybody know the game where you play a country and you face other people who make thier own country. It is a turn based game but it is fun if anyone knows could you give me a link.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Quote by lucky911charms
yah i played that one to. I would like one that you play wiht other people. Also does anybody know the game where you play a country and you face other people who make thier own country. It is a turn based game but it is fun if anyone knows could you give me a link.

Civilization 2? I like it but it's not a RPG. Still a kickass game.
Vanguard, it's not free but it's great, I only recommended it because the free ones aren't generally any good, though.
Don't be a pansy. Get World of Warcraft.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
SWG emu.

Its not finished yet and won't be for a couple months, but its basically bringing back a long lost mmo that the creators put stupid updates in (I played it from nearish the start)

But yea, it'll be subscription free but you still need to buy the original game.

In its day though, SWG was the greatest mmo around. 10x better than WoW, and I have played both.
Last edited by sofubar at Mar 19, 2007,
http://www.gamecron.com/node/90

Scroll down to free MMORPG

Here's your choices (I recommend silk road, it's very beutiful):

"Rappelz -- This game looks like it has lots of options for players, as well as having a very active community for support.

Knight Online -- According to Download.com, Knight Online has over 6 million downloads, and 300,000 people playing at any one time.

Shadowbane -- Previously a pay-to-play game, UBI has quietly released this game free to the public.

Anarchy Online -- Another pay2play game that was released free to the public a while ago. I like the concept, and glad it's not yet another fantasy hack and slash.

MU Online -- With real player vs. player combat and weather effects, you might not believe this game is free. With a solid guild and party system, you'll be making friends in no time.

Eudemons Online -- It has decent graphics, offers players the chance to go pk, and a mentor system.

Hero Online -- In beta right now, Hero Online has one of the most active communities I've seen in a free game. Created by martial arts novelist, the game focuses on skills and movements.

Silk Road Online -- Even though it's a European fantasy based MMORPG, I'm told Silk Road Online has plenty of english speaking players to interact with. This is supposed to be a lot like World of Warcraft, except free.

Legend of Ares -- From the creators of Hero Online come this realm vs. realm pvp-based rpg. Also features a honor system.

Rakion -- I was really unsure where to put this since Rakion bills itself as a MMORPG strategy action game. If your looking for a game that covers it all, this may be for you.

Last Chaos -- Good graphics and interesting features such as its Player vs. Player vs. Environment bringing PvP and PvE together are what puts Last Chaos on this list.

9Dragons -- One of the only U.S. based free to play MMORPGs on the list, 9Dragons has great graphics, a lot of options for characters, and one of the best PvP systems there is. "
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Mar 19, 2007,
Rocket launchers free on the internet???
Gear: ESP MH250 NT
ESP EX400 ow
Ashton Dualler

Marshall MG50DFX

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
EHX metal muff
Quote by Slut
Don't be a pansy. Get World of Warcraft.

Sadly WoW is $15 bucks a month.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Ultima Online via www.runuo.com

free and you can even create your own server and have people play on it
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Home is free and set to be out before winter

or the dreaded and completly stupid..... OUTWAR!!!

i feel ashamed even speaking the word

PSN ID: ArranP
Its not an RPG but does anyone remember Tremulous? Any UGers still play that game?
We're only strays.
Quote by Alexander_BR
I automatically hate you for suggesting that game.

j/k

1+
Every single kid played that game on my old school. It's the single game with the worst graphic I have ever seen and it seems to be the most boring game ever.
Just get a copy of Diablo 2 LoD of WoW instead of sneaking round the netz for free games.
Quote by sofubar
SWG emu.

Its not finished yet and won't be for a couple months, but its basically bringing back a long lost mmo that the creators put stupid updates in (I played it from nearish the start)

But yea, it'll be subscription free but you still need to buy the original game.

In its day though, SWG was the greatest mmo around. 10x better than WoW, and I have played both.

DAMN STRAIT!!!! omg, swg was badass until they f*cked it up with mods and updates.