Papa Roach is my fave band but i'm a begginer. The only song i've learned is gone forever by 3DG. I also learned the intro to night drive by AAR but I don't think that means I learned the song. Does anyone know any simple songs by Papa Roach (Preferably from paramour sessions) that are easy to learn
Most of those songs would be pretty easy...try something like Crash, ...To Be Loved or The Fire to start off with I'd reckon. Hardest would probably be something like "The World Around You" but even that's pretty simple.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Thanks. I am just a begginer though. So It would be hard to do world around you. It would take longer to learn alive though I bet .
You mean like:

?

First finger on the three, ring and pinky on the 5s
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Try out last resort. It might be a little fast at first, but like use windows media player to slow it down and speed it up every so often. Will do wonders for your alternate picking too.
you should try be free and scars but those songs are on the getting away with murder album
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
I second Last Resort...

(Partly because that's the only memorable guitar part I've ever heard from them...)
Good idea. Thanks for the suggestions. Scars would be pretty cool to do. I've only been playin for 6 days though. LOL.
90% of the teen population listens to rap. If you're part of the 10% who listens to REAL music, copy and paste this into your sig.