i cant find too much info on it. i googled it but couldnt find anything good. i just saw a commercial for it and it was like sexial protective shower gel... what exactly does it do?
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
It's a shower gel. It cleans you and it smells good , that's it, man.
Quote by rush4life
Pretty much all of Fox's buddies were a pain in the ass. Falco was such a dick.

Member #13 of the UG Pink Floyd fan club. PM TimiHendrex33 to join.
well i found some info about how its stimulating or something... and it was just shower just it would be called "Axe shower gel" buts its different than the normal stuff.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
It'll get you a hot chick with a fabulous ass wearing a black bikini on the beach.

Durrr
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
It's all a marketing ploy. Though the ladies like it when you're clean and smell nice using Axe isn't a fool-proof way into their pants.
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
It's a rip off of Lynx, complete rip-off!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Surely personality matters a damn sight more than what fecking shower gel you use.
But not smelling helps a lot.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
It isn't axe that has adverts saying that...

It's LYNX!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
I don't know what you internet geeks are talking about.

I use Axe, and I get more pussy than the cat shelter.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
It doesn't do anything sex-wise, it just smells good.
I wear it, along with the matching body spray

EDIT: Look up Lynx (not the cat) in Wikipedia. It redirects to Axe.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Last edited by rafarquhar at Mar 19, 2007,
I have Axe shower gel, but not the new sexual one. I looked at the ingredients on mine, turns out there are two different pheromones in there. I've actually used it to moderate success.

Edit: And it smells good too.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by SG thrasher
You idiot, it's just called a different thing in America.

Baz, so you're telling me the axe stuff that is sold here, is the same company that makes Lynx?.....
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
yeah, its LYNX. Americans are silly :p us brits know exactly that its does nothing else other than clean your bits and make them smell lovely.
i prefer 'original source, over 600 mint leaves go into making just one bottle' now thats good. and the lemon ones, 11 LEMONS or something.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by rafarquhar
It doesn't do anything sex-wise, it just smells good.
I wear it, along with the matching body spray

You phague.

Yeah, I'm guilty, too. Touch = me. Damm you, raffle ... rar ... oh, however the fuck you spell it.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
Last edited by grungefan89 at Mar 19, 2007,
Quote by ##_Guitar-newb
yeah, its LYNX. Americans are silly :p us brits know exactly that its does nothing else other than clean your bits and make them smell lovely.
i prefer 'original source, over 600 mint leaves go into making just one bottle' now thats good. and the lemon ones, 11 LEMONS or something.

I challenge you to find me one retarded Brit who thinks it actually has some sort of "attract ladies" effect. Because I know many smart Americans who know the truth, and some dumb ones who believe the ads... if your ads there are the same as they are here I bet there's dumbies like the threadstarter who think it actually does something.
Axe's advertising is so ridiculously over the top...

"If you wear our deodorant, a million half-naked women will swarm at you and crush you to ultimate demise in an ever-growing pile of female flesh"

But then again.... even if it's only 0.01% as effective as they claim, that still leaves 100 halfnaked chicks swarming at you. That's still a hell of a lot better than any other deodorant i've used.
When I wank with Axe in the shower it feels REALLY good.

That's sexual in some sort of way...
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
I've noticed the more recent commercials don't mention you smelling better, only that women want you to have sex with you. What a crock of shit. If I was that chick in the bikini, I'd probably want that dude to stay the hell away from my ass. (This is, however, from a biased point of view, seeing as I'm a guy, and I don't want anything touching my ass)

How is it possible that people can be so stupid? Why do they think that spraying Axe will get them laid? It's an honest question. I want to know.
You're all wrong. It's called 'sexual' because they're just selling bottles of splooge with a little bit of aftershave for scent.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
What if the commercials were true..... and you accidentally put on "Axe for women". That would suck.

Edit- spelling
" What do I say to an Atheist who sneezes? "Uh, when you die nothing happens"?- Dane Cook
Last edited by Graverunner at Mar 19, 2007,
I think Axe smells like shit. I can't stand the crap, I go in the locker room and almost choke on the stink....

my girlfriend told me she thought it smelled like shit too, and that what I use (Degree and Wrangler Cologne) was alot better. IDK, whatever you like, but IMO, it's took ****ing strong, even after it wears off some.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.