Hey guy,

im lookin basically 2 record a simple metromome beat 2 record with. I went into a guitar shop today im im lookin at about 25ish quid.

any suggestions on where i can get a cheaper 1 from. i mean are there any types of obscure shops around that are likely to sell em??

Cheers
Quote by BrianApocalypse
It doesn't go very fast.
Are you telling me that playing perfectly accurate at 208bpm isn't fast enough for you??
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Last edited by hurlyz at Mar 19, 2007,
Quote by hurlyz
Are you telling me that playing perfectly accurate at 208bpm isn't fast enough for you??

I play punk, much of which is 4ths @ 300bpm+
Uh, dude I seriously doubt you play at 300+ bpm. I could be wrong, but do you know how fast 200 bpm is - its darn fast!
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I play punk, much of which is 4ths @ 300bpm+
who the ****s plays in 4ths@300+ lolll... why not playing in 8ths@150+ ??? wouldn't it make MUCH MORE sense??? huh...
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Quote by hurlyz
who the ****s plays in 4ths@300+ lolll... why not playing in 8ths@150+ ??? wouldn't it make MUCH MORE sense??? huh...

Because when playing 8ths at 150, you have to strum 16ths which is a bastard 'cause it's in swing time. very confusing.

If you play 300 in 4ths it works better because there's something to base elision on.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Because when playing 8ths at 150, you have to strum 16ths which is a bastard 'cause it's in swing time. very confusing.

If you play 300 in 4ths it works better because there's something to base elision on.

You play punk, in swing time, at 300bpm?

Well, im impressed.
Quote by Ry_Guy
You play punk, in swing time, at 300bpm?

Well, im impressed.

I'd like to hear that BrianApocalypse
+ 1....... I would really like to hear this - as I never knew this was humanly possible before.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.