I'm sure this will just be me and mike talking, but what's everyone's thoughts on the new Funeral album?

It's ................. different. I'm not sure what I think of it just yet.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Original band name, right there.

/doesn't know the band, thus has nothing useful to say
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Link?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
the only thing i like is the badass choir intro to the like first song. other than that, i cant really get into it, especially the clean vocals and such.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Old Funeral is great but not too keen on this new album.

i really liked the My Dying Bride album that was released last year tho
^ Old Funeral? I think you're confused, Old Funeral was over with 15 years ago. No new albums from them.

I haven't heard any of their old material but I heard a couple of songs on the radio off their new album, I thought it they pretty good actually, is it worth looking into their back catalogue?
Quote by Soul Vomitor
^ Old Funeral?

HAHA!

Funeral on the radio? Well I find that difficult to believe. Especially/even on a metal station.
Quote by Soul Vomitor
^ Old Funeral? I think you're confused, Old Funeral was over with 15 years ago. No new albums from them.

I haven't heard any of their old material but I heard a couple of songs on the radio off their new album, I thought it they pretty good actually, is it worth looking into their back catalogue?

The older stuff is far more depressive. A lot more raw and "funeral"-esque. This new album reminds me of Evoken or MDB
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by kirkisking
I'm not sure, but I think he meant "older" Funeral.

LOL I have no idea how I didn't realize that...

Quote by StuartR
Funeral on the radio? Well I find that difficult to believe. Especially/even on a metal station.

"Full Metal Racket" on Triple J, 10pm-1am Tuesday nights. There's usually alot of shit on there, but its good for discovering new bands and hearing about local gigs. This is in Australia by the way, so presuming that you don't live here that info's useless.

Rofl I still can't believe I thought that guy was talking about Old Funeral...
ok i semi-lied

there is one completely killer track on From These Wounds..

Red Moon, completely epic and awesome.

Im not really a fan of female vocals in Heavier metal genres, but Pestilent Grief has some
sick tracks on like When Light Will Dawn, and that stuff is generally better than the material on From These Wounds.
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie