should i buy the zakk wylde emg 85/81 or the dimebag dime bucker for my randy rhoads flying V
YOU SEE US COMIN WALK TOGETHER RUN FOR COVER WERE TAKIN OVER THIS FUCKIN TOWN-PANTERA COWBOYS FROM HELL (OFFICAL LIVE 101)
neither but out if he two the emgs.the dimebucker is a steaming pile of horseshite
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
^yeah ive heard the same thing
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Get something thats not someone else's signature gear.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
whats the best pick ups for metal
YOU SEE US COMIN WALK TOGETHER RUN FOR COVER WERE TAKIN OVER THIS FUCKIN TOWN-PANTERA COWBOYS FROM HELL (OFFICAL LIVE 101)
it shouldnt be whats the best pickup for metal. its whats best for you
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Dimebucker isn't THAT bad. Better than most stock pups for sure.

Get the EMGs though. I couldn't be happier with mine.

Try to score a 81/60 set though.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
if u go for the dimebucker get the bill lawrence l-5000xl get a better pup and save urself some money
Which model of the RR is this? What is your current amp? What band's sounds do you want to sound like?
the Jackson RR2 USA Randy Rhoads Electric Guitar lol and my amp is Krank Krankenstein 100W Tube Guitar Head with Krank Krankenstein 4x12 Speaker Cabinet and we sound like pantera and metallica a lil bit