Hey folks! Please have a little listen to my cover of 'Iron Maiden - Face in the Sand', from the Dance of Death album. Vocals, drums and bass done with Guitar Pro 5!

Link below, (just scroll down a bit to get to my music player, and its in there)

www.myspace.com/metalmonkeys

Thanks in advance for any crits! And, I'd be very happy to crit some-one else's songs in exchange.

\m/
the quality of this recording is incredible, its sounds professional. everything seems to be in time and perfect in my opinion. but i agree that the cymbals do get annoying after a while, maybe if they were toned down a little bit and less accented. keep up the good work tho, i like this
Yeah, I see what u mean about the cymbals. I'm gonna re-mix it, then replace the song file, everything should work like before
Wow dude, that's awesome. It's not my favorite Iron Maiden song, but man you did a great job, especially on the solos. Amazing tone as well. How long have you been playing?
Almost 2 years, but since i started iv been a dedicated player

Thank you all for you feedback so far, it is very helpful. It's feedback like that that helps me to improve the songs
Last edited by Peter12345 at Mar 19, 2007,
Listening to it as i type, i havent heard this song before, but it sounds good already. the recording sounds really good. I liked the solo a lot very nice! nice work on it dude good job!

crit mine if you have time please

-my-cover-