WOAH! Starting with down then mega fu*kin deth and ending with heaven and hell...amazing concert! Phil Anselmo's voice was screwed up but he still kicked ass...as did everything else that night! Anyone else there or been to that concert?
DUDE??!?! down and heaven and hell, and megadeth, can u give me a link to where i can get some info
Quote by F-ing Hostile
DUDE??!?! down and heaven and hell, and megadeth, can u give me a link to where i can get some info

The Black Sabbath site has tour dates i think, same with megadeths!!
My buddy went.

Down didn't show up, Megadeth played for less than an hour, and Heaven and Hell didn't play a single Ozzy-era Sabbath song.

Makes me feel ok about not going.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Quote by MidnightHours
I saw it last night. It was great, didn't care much for down though. Megadeth was amazing.

Was it just me, or, was megadeths set short, it sure seemed like it?!?!
Quote by Instrumetal
My buddy went.

Down didn't show up, Megadeth played for less than an hour, and Heaven and Hell didn't play a single Ozzy-era Sabbath song.

Makes me feel ok about not going.

When I saw them in Calgary, a person from Down was sick, so that's why they didn't play. Megadeth is an opening band, so they aren't going to play huge long sets. It still rocked, though. They crammed in a whole lot of songs without much chat.

And dude - Heaven and Hell are not Black Sabbath. They only play Dio-era songs. That is what they do. If your buddy was expecting some Ozzy-era Sabbath, that's his own stupid fault. They still rocked ass, and Dio is a far better singer and showman than Ozzy ever was. All that peace-sign throwing and wailing he did in the Sabbath years was bollocks. Dio is much better.
no
Quote by bucky_2300
And dude - Heaven and Hell are not Black Sabbath.

And they're also not DIO. You'd think they'd do at least a FEW BS songs. Having everybody that was in Black Sabbath except Ozzy would make it easy.
Quote by Bottled Ink Co.
And they're also not DIO. You'd think they'd do at least a FEW BS songs. Having everybody that was in Black Sabbath except Ozzy would make it easy.

Man, can you imagine Iron Man from Ozzy-era BS running into Dio's Holy Diver?

That'd be feckin' epic!
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
That's the only bad thing about That tour....

They're only playing Dio songs
Im going in april.
Did MEGADETH play any songs from rust in peace??(Hanger 18, Holy Wars)
Quote by guy_14
Im going in april.
Did MEGADETH play any songs from rust in peace??(Hanger 18, Holy Wars)

I believe they played both. I know for a fact they played hanger 18 because the pit went so crazy during that song that I almost got knocked to the floor.
Quote by death_rider
Was it just me, or, was megadeths set short, it sure seemed like it?!?!

It was fourty five minutes...not very long, but it's not up to them on how long they get to play. Heaven and Hell played for like two hours.
Quote by MidnightHours
It was fourty five minutes...not very long, but it's not up to them on how long they get to play. Heaven and Hell played for like two hours.

I dont give a shit about all that "popularity" shit
(more people know about sabbath than megadeth)
Megadeth is soooo much better than sabbath
It should be opposite, Deth for two hours sabath for 45 min
There's so many threads on this...
I would've went for Down and Megadeth. My friend said Heaven and Hell were amazing but I don't really care for them so it doesn't matter. I've missed more important shows. *slits guts over Decapitated and Suffocation being 18+*
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 28, 2007,
im going to see it tonight in ottawa and am pretty ****ing stoked about it
One likes to believe in the freedom of music

But glittering prizes and endless compromises shatter the illusion of integrity