Hi everyone. I found an Ibanez S470DXQM on eBay 500 US dollars. Nobody has bidded on it yet but I can buy it now for 600 + 25 dollars shipping. It also comes with Joe Satriani Dimarzio pickups. Is this a steal for a S470? The DXQM sells for 650 dollars new on musiciansfriend.com but I'm kind of skeptical because its used and its from eBay. He also said it cost him 275 dollars to install the pickups.

heres the link for those who want to see
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110104934798&fromMakeTrack=true

Don't bid on it! I might want to buy it! lol, jk.
I would buy it. Sounds like a great deal
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
if its what you want it sounds like a good deal. 275 to install pickups?! i hope he is including the cost of the pickups as well or else he was ripped off big time.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
Nice one. BIN it, I don't believe it'll last.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
So, I'm really skeptical about buying stuff on eBay. Can some of you eBay pros read around and check to see if he's actually selling a guitar and not some copy?

Oh, and another question. It's been 2 days since he put up the auction and nobody has bidded on it. Do people usually wait till the end to bid on it? Should I wait and bid low or BIN?
its not fake. He has 519 rating with a 99.2% overall, you could trust him.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

The guitar in the pics is a genuine article, and the pickups look right (both Fred and PAF Joe have hex polepieces). The seller has been an ebay member for 9 years, and has great feedback. I'm pretty certain that if you buy it, you'll get exactly what's described.

People might be holding out to buy at the lowest price - it's only been up for a couple days and already has 330+ views - means it's a pretty popular item. If you BIN it, you're safe - and you'll be getting it for less than new retail price, with the dimarzios thrown in. If you don't BIN, someone else might, plus it's possible that when someone places a bid, the BIN option will go away, and it'll sell for higher than $600 in last-minute bidding. My S470 with EMGs sold for $750 like that, and it wasn't even a DXQM.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!