my time: 50 minutes
files sacnned: 72000
and still going

how long does yours usually take?
Quote by MightyAl
You could try "Since evryone on the UG forum insits on 'pics or it didn't happen', does that mean I'm a virgin as long as I don't tape it?"
Quote by OrangePossum
10 hours.

No, really, 10 hours.

omfg i hope your joking...

and if you arent, well, i put it on high priority shouldnt that make it go faster?
Quote by MightyAl
You could try "Since evryone on the UG forum insits on 'pics or it didn't happen', does that mean I'm a virgin as long as I don't tape it?"
Quote by The Lock Smith
my time: 50 minutes
files sacnned: 72000
and still going

how long does yours usually take?

Mine usally takes about 40-50mins. Just leave it while you do somthing else. What you choose to do in 40 minutes is completley up to you, but I usally carve small aniamls made from pieces of coal.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
Mine usally takes about 40-50mins. Just leave it while you do somthing else. What you choose to do in 40 minutes is completley up to you, but I usally carve small aniamls made from pieces of coal.

ohh fun.... . no im jk man thats actually pretty cool
myspace.com/thecarlandbenextravaganza1

my band ^
Quote by ImNotSmart
ohh fun.... . no im jk man thats actually pretty cool

sigh
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
AVG actually is the fastest virus protection I've used. My old one took three hours. My AVG usually takes 30 min.
What's up?
ok and what do i do with the threats i find? delete them or clean them
Quote by MightyAl
Just delete them, or put them in your "virus vault". christ man, it's pretty ****ing simple. just don't delete any files called system32
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
1h 15mins roughly
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
mine takes about 7 hours. usually i'll let it run while i'm sleeping and about half way through it will do something and set off my firewall and it pauses the scanning so when i do wake up i gotta run it for another 3 hours =(
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...