So, with all these army's coming up and all, i guess theres gonna be a "UG Civil War". What're your thoughts on this? I personally think Assrammer123 is just a prank or something for the Pit Of Destiny, and plus with all these recent "attacks" on UG from 4chan and whatnot, it all seems a little suspicious.

EDIT: Change my post again, Assrammer, i'm quittin your army and joinin the other side, bitch.

Assrammer edit: NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!!

Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Last edited by IUseAPurplePick at Mar 19, 2007,
It's closing? Really? Damn, what did I miss.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Probably something to do with the Pit of Destiny, Mods creating conflict between each other to keep themselves entertained, I saw a post by PanTallica that seemed to give it away, it said something along the lines of Mods sucking, ah well. UG FTW.
RULE BRITANNIA
im in florida for week and UG is going to have a war?! sweet jesus, i agree with metal-x...i miss everything
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Quote by cobain_is_king
Probably something to do with the Pit of Destiny, Mods creating conflict between each other to keep themselves entertained, I saw a post by PanTallica that seemed to give it away, it said something along the lines of Mods sucking, ah well. UG FTW.

Exactly.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
is it just me or does Zapp remind you of Zordon from Power Rangers?

and assrammer is Iven Ooze:

and we're the Power Rangers!

and the metal heads are those crow people

If this is a civil war, I really hope Wahappen isn't Captain America.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by Xerothunder
If this is a civil war, I really hope Wahappen isn't Captain America.

Wahappen is Team America.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

War. On a forum. What the hell are you gonna do? Lob text messages at each other? *GASP* INCOMING!!!!!!
"Boom"
OH SWEET JESUS IT BURNS!!!!!!

****in people.
Quote by Hawk127
War. On a forum. What the hell are you gonna do? Lob text messages at each other? *GASP* INCOMING!!!!!!
"Boom"
OH SWEET JESUS IT BURNS!!!!!!

****in people.

Sounds like a great idea cap'n.

Load the F-Bombs
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Never underestimate the power of the banhammer. But that being said, let's try not to have our own little version of /b/-day. UG has neither the crazy population of the collective Chans nor the permissive rules.
no
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I'm hit!! MEDIC!

Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by AssRammer123
You're all a bunch of Fuctards!!!!

T3H hammer

This post tells me it is a Mod anyone else would simply bypass the filter he decided to not curse.

The Fellowship of the Spam Rocks.
It is civil war... the only question is; Which side will you pick? I personally am siding with the mods. When I joined this website I swore absolute, undying fealty to Zappp and I'm not about to quit because of some asshole who can't be banned and can edit posts.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by toxicity33
It is civil war... the only question is; Which side will you pick? I personally am siding with the mods. When I joined this website I swore absolute, undying fealty to Zappp and I'm not about to quit because of some asshole who can't be banned and can edit posts.

In a civil war, no one wins. Except the winners.
is anyone gonna be on the hammer's side?
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
Quote by Hawk127
In a civil war, no one wins. Except the winners.

brilliant logic. i salute you.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Quote by Zeke5000
is anyone gonna be on the hammer's side?

I am, but only because Kensai is serving cookies, juice, and chocolate milk
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
This is stupid i seriously hope that the mods get on and just ban tha shit out of everyone, that would just be great i came on here topost about music and good stuff not bull shit like this
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
I am, but only because Kensai is serving cookies, juice, and chocolate milk

AWESOME!!! the republic better get something to top that or else i'll have to side with evil. *Cough*ps3*cough*.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
dammit he changed my post. Im going to have to seriously rethink my side, now that hes went and done that, even if kensai is on his side with his cookies and juice and milk.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Oh God, prep the operating tables. There's a new wave of b& coming in!
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál