i play metal like lamb of god and metallica. Which is better distortion wise. ive herad the line6 sounds too digital and the me 50 doesnt have much adjust the tone......so which is better for me?
I heard very good things about the pod...about the ME-50 not so much
WTLTL 2011
I would get the me-50... if you have a nice amp already. if you don't, go for the pod. in any case, you could use the podxt straight into the mixer.
If you going for a pod get the real pod and control it with a midi foot controller if not go for the ME-50. The things I have heard about the floor pod are not good though the quality of its tones are better as COSM sucks
Quote by Cjay4
If you going for a pod get the real pod and control it with a midi foot controller if not go for the ME-50. The things I have heard about the floor pod are not good though the quality of its tones are better as COSM sucks

The XTLive sounds just like the XT, it's the exact same technology.

I could be mistaken but I didn't think the ME50 had any amp-models. I vote PODXTLive, it can sound great if you learn to program it well and run it through the right amp.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.
I would definally, pick the Pod xt. I found after awhile the Me-50 has bout 0% tone and I spent AGES using it on different amps and still wasnt happy!! Also you can use the Pod xt to record too, and he is sweet, the effects are top notch too!
Quote by Cjay4

THe LINE 6 POD XTLIVE is different than the floor POD, the XT LIVE is exactly the same as an XT in a floor layout...the floor POD is a toned down version

i say line 6, a lot easier to use, far more comprehensive, and more practical to use.
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville