okay, so recently i've started taking way more benadryl than usual. it was usually just one or two when i can't sleep. now i'm up to maybe five or six. the thing is, i've started hallucinating pretty badly. i know that it's my fault for technically getting addicted to it, but can anyone point out what it is in benadryl that's making me trip out like this?
I will fuc
Just quit f*cking taking it.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
omg your gonna die??!?!?!?! ehh i think its kinda funny that your addicted to benadryl but you probbaly wont die.

Maybe Erowid has something on it or wikipedia
Quote by cappucino108
Quote by 13579ed
It has DMX(i think thats what it is) in it.

DXM is in cough suppressants. KNOW YOUR DRUGS people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diphenhydramine

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/diphenhydramine/diphenhydramine.shtml
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
never took any
if you want any advice
never ever take any medications unless youre seriously sick
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by the_extremist00
never took any
if you want any advice
never ever take any medications unless youre seriously sick

i think its a bit late for that...
FREE-FORM METAL
Quote by saintjimmy99
okay, so recently i've started taking way more benadryl than usual. it was usually just one or two when i can't sleep. now i'm up to maybe five or six. the thing is, i've started hallucinating pretty badly. i know that it's my fault for technically getting addicted to it, but can anyone point out what it is in benadryl that's making me trip out like this?

yeah benadryl can do that. some people do it on purpose, taking that much is really bad for your kidneys too.

the drug that causes it is diphenhydramine (Benadryls only active ingredient.)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
im not so much addicted to benadryll but im sorta a junkie, i take it when i cant get to sleep everyone once in a while, and during the spring i sometimes take it every other night cause i have horrible allergies to the pollen (damn georgia >=() but ive nvr had any hallucinations =/ cut back man, idk what else to tell you
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
i took benadryl and my girlfriend broke up with me, i crashed my car, and a black man was found murdered with my fingerprints all over his penis.

Don't do it, friend.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

???

<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Female
i took benadryl and my girlfriend broke up with me, i crashed my car, and a black man was found murdered with my fingerprints all over his penis.

Don't do it, friend.

knowing what diphenhydramine does to your mind at high doses, that wouldnt surprise me too much.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I did it to trip once or twice. Weird day, but Im still alive ( I took 20)
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
just stop taking it now, deal with not being able to sleep to well for a couple days, and then you'll go back to normal. just stop now so it doesn't get worse.

btw iuseapurplepick it is clear that you want to be banned, as i've now seen 4 random monkeys. why dont you just stop coming here? either way i appreciate spaming that does not involve disgusting stuff so thanks for that.