Page 1 of 2
Anyone wanna share a story about them being robbed? Might be interesting.

I'll start. Ok, well, I haven't been robbed but my mom's friend has. Here in the Philippines, people like cellphones. That's most probably the first thing they'll ask for and they will kill for a nice high-end cellphone. My mom's friend just bought a new cellphone and he was really happy about it. Right after buying it, he went on a jeep and they got held up. They pointed a gun at him and asked for his cellphone. He gave his brand new high-end cellphone away right after he bought it. Hahaha! He didn't get hurt or anything at all, thank God.

So, any stories from you guys?
This type of thing usually starts with the threadstarter giving their experienves. Anyways I'll tell my stories tommorrow, I'm quite drunk at the moment
EDIT: My bad, you did tell you're story.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
wow that sucks i havent had a gun pointed at me but i was robbed for $100 but nothing that bad damn
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
i was walking home from my girlfriends house at like 1 am one night and this mexican tried to jump me, and was like talking in spanish, and pulled out a teeny little swiss army knife blade thinking since it was so late i couldnt see what it was. so i popped him in the face and he ran away
Some ass tried to rob my wife and I in Las Vegas
He had a little tiny pen knife
I broke his arm
Then I dragged his whiny little ass across the street to 2 cops that watched the whole thing
(that was 20 yrs ago)
I got a blow job that night
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
I broke his arm
Then I dragged his whiny little ass across the street to 2 cops that watched the whole thing
(that was 20 yrs ago)

if thats true thats awsome and so funny haha
Quote by AWA
Drink your own semen. It really helps.

Quote by dave_c2k2
I download my music and i traffic drugs

Quote by wannabe jesus
^ n00b, everyone knows the e is accented. Pokémon

Quote by pnblwzrd
Ummm.... Women can't invent....
Quote by Jackal58
I broke his arm
(that was 20 yrs ago)

You sir, are a champion, that made my day
Quote by Jackal58
I broke his arm
(that was 20 yrs ago)

sucks that you need to do all that for a blow job.

i dont even have to ask.

to contribute, someone stole my gameboy pocket when i was in grade 5 or 6.

it was in my bag, and someone took it during recess.
I was mugged by 4 chavs back in November. Sucked. They took my wallet and phone. I had hardly any money on me, and nothing of sentimental value... but it just sucked losing all my phone numbers. I had so many contacts on there whos numbers I just can't get back.

This is such a morbid thread...
Quote by daytripper75
sucks that you need to do all that for a blow job.

i dont even have to ask.

to contribute, someone stole my gameboy pocket when i was in grade 5 or 6.

it was in my bag, and someone took it during recess.

Wasn't much of an effort. Bet you didn't get a blow job from your mom when your gameboy was stolen!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Wasn't much of an effort. Bet you didn't get a blow job from your mom when your gameboy was stolen!

no, thank god.
Pardon my ignorance but I must ask. I have seen the term several times but
wtf is a chav?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
i was robbed of my virginity
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
i was at the family values tour last fall? and i was behind a parking lot near some train tracks smokin weed before going into the concert and some dude came up to me and a few buddys with a gun askin for our cell phones and money, thank god he didnt take our reef
Quote by SisterRay
i was at the family values tour last fall? and i was behind a parking lot near some train tracks smokin weed before going into the concert and some dude came up to me and a few buddys with a gun askin for our cell phones and money, thank god he didnt take our reef

Your priorities are all wrong. I would have held up the sack, then tossed it over my shoulder, then ran. Then you can tell the cops that a drug-crazed mofo came up and assaulted you to try and get more drug money! Oh, how the devil's marijuana destroys!

I was walking back to my dorm last year and I got wrestled down by this guy trying to get my wallet, but since he wasn't armed I just ran.
Quote by Jackal58
I broke his arm
(that was 20 yrs ago)

Sigged, you just made my day...
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial
Quote by daytripper75

tks man now I know
Tom Martin was mugged by a valley girl
LMAO
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Well no one has really stolen anything from me.

But about two weeks ago we were leaving class and some kid in my class tried to steal my wallet, but he is not very crafty at all.

Sadly, he was black (I'm not racist) and 'gangsta', and it saddens me that people wonder where this stereotype comes from. However, I know plenty of very kind black people who would never even think of doing anything so rude. But yeah...that's my story...
Well, I was in class, and I went to ask the teacher a question, and when I came back my pencil was gone!!!

I've never been robbed of anything big..
Quote by Jackal58
tks man now I know
Tom Martin was mugged by a valley girl
LMAO

Correction... I was mugged by four valley girls
a molie tried to steal my head phones.
i stood my ground.
needless to say - i still have my headphones.
Quote by Tom Martin
Correction... I was mugged by four valley girls

Sorry My Bad
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Oi! Pikies are chavs?

I thought they were Irish trailer trash, who generally live outside the care of law enforcement. Dangerous bastards.
my bike was stolen 2 years ago i was so pumped to kick that persons ass..but i never saw my bike again.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
This isn't a story about me, but rather my dad: He had a les paul back in the 60's and it was stolen right out of his house along with a bag of potato chips. Would have been worth a shitload of money if he still had it. Hell, I'm sure it is still worth a shitload of money wherever it is. The bag of potato chips I mean...
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Quote by pyrochris
This isn't a story about me, but rather my dad: He had a les paul back in the 60's and it was stolen right out of his house along with a bag of potato chips. Would have been worth a shitload of money if he still had it. Hell, I'm sure it is still worth a shitload of money wherever it is. The bag of potato chips I mean...

LMAO
the chips were good tho and yes i am still playing the lester
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Back around Halloween I borrowed my friend's dad's leather jacket.
It was a sweet 70s-80s motorcycle jacket. When I brought it back
to the church where I see him (I don't go to church, but whatev), I
left it on a coat rack (yep, I'm stupid, but I WAS IN A CHURCH!) who
would've thought someone would steal something in a church, right?
well that's what happened, so I had to explain to his dad why I lost
one of his high school memories.
That sucked

EDIT: pyrochris: good sig!
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
im here in the philippines too. robbery is really typical here. all because of poverty and stuff. anyways i havent robbed yet. but my friend died because of a f*cking robber.. it was 1 am in the morning i think. a robber came to their house. the dog was barking loud so my friend's bro woke up. then he saw the robber inside their garage. the robber saw him then shoot. thank god the robber missed. the brother ran all the way to his parents bedroom then locked the door. the robber ran after him but looked into different door. it was lock. the robber shot the door open then he saw my classmate. then boom.. my friend's aunt told me the story. my friend also said to the robber "wag po wag po" meaning "dont dont" before the robber pulled the trigger.. damn.. bitches arent they??
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

im black... we don't get robbed, unfortunately my misguided brothers seem to do most of the robbing.... i would like to apologise if any of you were robbed by us pesky black people
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.

Quote by absinthe5765
Someone woke up on the wrong side of his mother this morning.

When I was like 11 years old I was riding on my bike. Suddenly I see a man running next to me. I, with my little 11 years old kid innocent non twisted mind, tell him hi. The man grabs the chair of my bike, tells me to get off the bike, and takes it :'(
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Well, good ol' Charizard and my best beyblade weight disc were stolen =[

lol, yeah those are the worst things I've had stolen. Besides 5 bucks lol, this kid grabbed it right outta my hand and ran to the canteen line with it. I then grabbed hold of him, and my friend happened to walk past and grab the 5 bucks out of his hand, while I was threatening to put his iPod down the drain... I then got my 5 bucks back from my friend, and gave the kids iPod back. Lovely day...
When i was young, we got my dad an NES (yes that long ago) for his birthday. The very next day our house was robbed while we were across the road and never even saw it happen! I was very sad to find our brand new NES gone .
Gear:

Ibanez SA260FM

Zoom G2 Multi-FX

Marshall MG15DFX
some time last year I was around riding my bike working out then I left it in the garage to run into the kitchen to grab a cold drink real quick. I come out seeing some black boy about to ride off with my bike! wtf, I instinctively grabbed the paintball gun (I leave it in the garage for storage) and got into my car chasing the mofo down. Got him in the back of the head and a crap load along his back to his rib. I got my bike back though..
Epiphone SG Limited
Marshall VS65R
DS-1
DD-3
GE-7
Dunlop Original Wah
I've never been robbed as i set up the house with good security and keep it up top of my priority list.

when the show, "It Takes A Thief" is on i'm always watching it or recording it on the tivo.

I've spent too much of my time and money to have my equipment stolen.
Quote by x0ny
some time last year I was around riding my bike working out then I left it in the garage to run into the kitchen to grab a cold drink real quick. I come out seeing some black boy about to ride off with my bike! wtf, I instinctively grabbed the paintball gun (I leave it in the garage for storage) and got into my car chasing the mofo down. Got him in the back of the head and a crap load along his back to his rib. I got my bike back though..

lol it seem that you are one of the people i should apologise to on behalf of all black non-thiefs everywhere (about four of us no doubt)

ahem..... "we are sorry". seriously though... why do so many black people rob?and why do white people never rob black people? seems like a huge racial imbalance!! i mean white people rob a lot to... but never take on a black guy, why is that??
Quote by Duff_McGee

Quote by absinthe5765

About six years ago, me and a couple of friends where jumped by no less than 17 people, all of them packed with baseballbats, knives, stones(!) etc. Anything that would do us harm. Anyway, i was kinda lucky, they took my cellphone and my wallet, and i only got hit a couple of times with a bat. One of my friends was hit several times in the head with a steelpipe, and lost sight on one of his eyes, and suffered severe braindamage.

Oh, i'm not a rasist, but there was only one white person among those f**kers...
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side...
Quote by Hoika
About six years ago, me and a couple of friends where jumped by no less than 17 people, all of them packed with baseballbats, knives, stones(!) etc. Anything that would do us harm. Anyway, i was kinda lucky, they took my cellphone and my wallet, and i only got hit a couple of times with a bat. One of my friends was hit several times in the head with a steelpipe, and lost sight on one of his eyes, and suffered severe braindamage.

Oh, i'm not a rasist, but there was only one white person among those f**kers...

lol i'm gunna end up apologising all day for black peopl muggings aen't i. no wonder people hate us so much. can't say i'd blame ya. if only m,ore of them played guitar maybe they would be less violent!! unless...... they stole every white guys guitar rather than buy their own... a flawed plan. Has anyone managed to get revenge on their muggers? must b a horrible thing to happen to ya
Quote by Duff_McGee

Quote by absinthe5765

Page 1 of 2