i just got a guitar with a locking tremolo, and i want learn how to do some tricks and stuff with it... i've seen the Herman Li video on youtube, and i can do all of those, but i would like some others as well, so any suggestions would be good TIA
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Maybe the Dimebag squeals or some Satriani stuff, i haven't seen the video so i don't know what Li does but Satriani has some cool whammy stuff.
Learn some of Bad Horsie by Steve Vai, theres some horse sounds with a floyd rose in there. You kind of have to figure out how to do them yourself though, but not hard.
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
Dimebag squeals....awesome...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
how do you do the dimebag squeals?
Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club" PM C.C. Deville to join.
O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############

98% of teens have either drank alcohol, or been around another teen drinking alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Ok not sure where you're at with it so far, but one easy thing Herman Li uses quite a bit is to play a natural harmonic *easiest ones are at the 5th and 7th frets, but the squealing ones are best at 4th and 3rd (IMO!)* but yeah play a natural harmonic, and then either raise the bar or dip the bar quite extremely. Also if you pull the bar so the strings go slack, then as you let the bar raise, tap dead on the fret at 3rd, 4th or 5th fret and as the bar raises you should get (with practise) a nice high-pitched harmonic ringing out like a banshee.

Edit: You can also do things like make the guitar 'laugh' (with imagination lol) by letting strings go slack and then raising and lowering bar quickly, if done right this can be cool at end of songs. Also you can make it sound like a motorcycle/f1 car engine by starting on the low E and playing the note with slack strings then raising bar, then play a pinch harmonic on open low E and do same, then pinch harmonic on A and raise bar, and then on D and raise bar, till you get to a pitch sounding like an F1 car speeding past.
Last edited by last_biscuit at Mar 19, 2007,