Damn. Best noise band ever. ****ing creepy if you're all alone and with all the lights out at 3 in the morning.
Quote by Everybody
Plus_the_Bear is the entertainment event of the holiday season!

My rig:

Ibanez Custom Chinese Fireball
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
2 Crate solid state half-stack cabinets and ampheads.
Digitech 2000 Whammy/Wah Pedal
Dunlops Picks
Post some links when you make these threads, Plus!

Don't be so damn lazy in a forum that thrives on obscurity!
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Quote by punk_metal
plus the bear fricken shutp with all these threads about gay bands

+1
Quote by punk_metal
plus the bear fricken shutp with all these threads about gay bands

+2
^

Retard. Warned.

And banned. Sux2bu.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
LOL @ punk metal.

Isn't it Stalaggh? Anyways, Emenius sent me Nihilistik Terror. Didn't one of the dudes kill all of his family?

In any case, no official Myspace, but there is a fansite: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=120028283

No audio in it. Hmm.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
lol they're pretty crazy,.. I don't listen to it often, but it's some twisted shit

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Oh. I would have posted a link for y'all originally but the ionly one I have is there myspace..which wont do you any god because it has no songs up.

Thanks Greety for banning Punk Metal....some people....

Quoted from myspace:

" Not content with harsh hateful vocals, Stalaggh actively set out to recruit mental patients and convicted murders, by using connections working in mental hospitals and carefully planning their recording sessions to coincide with the two days a month patients are allowed to leave the hospital. Woah. The main vocalist featured on the first 30+ minute track (originally released as Projekt: Nihil) is a convicted murderer who stabbed his mother 30 times when he was 16 years old, and subsequently spent the next 11 years in prisons, juvenile detention facilities and mental hospitals. Apparently he suffered from an extreme aggresion disorder, anorexia nervosa and a host of other mental problems. During the recording sessions he indulged in very excessive self-mutilation while howling and wailing through all his hate and pain and fury. Sadly, he killed himself mere months after the recordings were made."

Quote by Instrumetal
Post some links when you make these threads, Plus!

Don't be so damn lazy in a forum that thrives on obscurity!

Yeah, I'll always post links if you guys ask me. But I always assume first that you guys(at least the people I am interested to talk with here), have likely heard.heard of them already.
Quote by Everybody
Plus_the_Bear is the entertainment event of the holiday season!

My rig:

Ibanez Custom Chinese Fireball
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
2 Crate solid state half-stack cabinets and ampheads.
Digitech 2000 Whammy/Wah Pedal
Dunlops Picks
Last edited by Plus_the_Bear at Mar 20, 2007,
Whoah, that sounds insane.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Creepy shit, but pretty awesome.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Wow I just listened to these guys, and they are ****ing insane man, literally. Pretty cool, but frightening, hell yes.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I really like these guys, I don't buy all the gimmicks about their singer being crazy or whatever, but the music is still insane. Stalaggh (not stallagh) without lights is scary as hell.
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

Oh, there's already a thread .

There's a myspace up nowadays: http://www.myspace.com/stalaggh

"Last weekend one of our vocalists (the one who killed his mother at the age of 16) was killed in a car accident at the age of 29. He performed on several of our projekts. Now he is dead, we can finally tell why he killed his mother at such a young age. When he was between 6 and 11 years old he was sexually abused by his uncle. His mother knew about this and let it happen. Because of this such a murderous hatred towards his mother grew in his mind that at the age of 16 he killed her with over 30 knife stab wounds."

Oh my, that's ****ing great isn't it?

Although I'm not so sure this belongs in metal.
Dickless.
O yeah. These guys.
*runs away*

Pretty interesting actually, but you can't really "listen" to it per se. There's not much going on.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Very interesting, the next step in extreme music I'd say.

I think that's sad about the guy who killed his mother ):
Looks like they got removed from MA. I'm kinda confused what genre they would be considered, and if it's even music.
I listened to one of their songs last night. It actually made me feel uncomfortable which was quite odd.