to some how re wire a ceap start copy so that it has 2 3-way pick up selectors so that any combination is possile?
conceivably yes. This site should help you with anything of that nature.

http://alexplorer.net/guitar/mods.html
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
What do you plan on having as options for the two three ways?

If it were me doing the modding, I'd get one three way lever switch an set it up in a neck/neck&bridge/bridge configuration, then have a 3 way toggle set up to control the middle pickup like this middle pickup only/middle off/middle + lever.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
^ That's not what the threadstarter's asking for.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
he might mean three two-ways. The double 3 way wouldn't be too hard, but only one of the switches would turn off the middle pickup(or whichever the switches have in common), because the two switches would have to be wired in series(I think that's when one is before the other.)

I'd just do the 3 on/offs, it's way easier and less confusing.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman

I'd just do the 3 on/offs, it's way easier and less confusing.

That's what I was thinking. What I'd do is make each on/off switch a phase reversal switch, but put it on an on-off-on switch. So, flipped either way it's on and in the middle it's off. That way, you can also put the pickups into and out of phase with each other based on which way each switch is thrown. 3 small DPDT and it's there. Kinda surprised a guitar maker doesn't do that stock, pretty simple and you can get boatloads of tones. I did something similar (with added stuff ) on a junked Jackson I picked up on ebay, it's a really sweet setup.
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial