Hello all my "band" finally recorded a cover song. This band consists of me (guitars) and my friend Tom (bass/vocals). We just recorded a rough cover os Dammit by Blink 182. Yes i know its simple and over used but we did it to put something on our myspace before we record our originals. Oh btw toms amp spazzed out in the beginning. Thanks for all the constructive criticism im hoping to get

Oh yeah i know there are some timing mistakes and stuff but we are gunna record again soon to make it better

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=157663456
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
Boss Ds-1 Distortion Pedal
Heritage VIP 1(would like to sell)
The guitar is out of tune and the playing is real sloppy (timing, mostly). I don't mean to be that blunt, but I'm in a bad mood. Either way, at least you guys show some promise. Your friend can carry a tune, which is a good sign. Just practice a bit more and it'll come together eventually.
[SIZE=
Kk thanks a lot. We still have to practice more, and yeah we were rushed today so yeah like i said we are gunna record again soon. And we are using a cruddy comp mic
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
Boss Ds-1 Distortion Pedal
Heritage VIP 1(would like to sell)