Well, at the same time as feeling like a dick for making another one of these threads, I feel happy that this time it's me making it...

So I'm getting a new guitar in a week or so, and I wanted to know which would suit me. My price range is probably going to be around $400-$500 CAD. I play mostly metal, with some rock, and occasionally some clean stuff. So I want a guitar that's good for metal, with decent cleans, although that's not overly important. Don't really want a floating bridge either. 24 frets would be awesome, but I could settle for 22. Another thing I like to do is pinch harmonics, so maybe one with pickups that work well for them? Obviously I'm naming a lot of stuff here, and it might not fit in my price range, but can somebody give me a few guitars that would do me well?
RIP RICHARD DUNN
Schecters. c-1s.....S-1s...Vengeance or Synyster Standards
......rock on brother......
Schecter C1 Hellraiser. Sounds great! The RG series by Ibanez is also very good for shredding.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
schecter with active pickups for your pinch harmonics
Ibanez RG350ex
hellraiser is all that comes to mind, but i dont think you necessarily have to use actvies...
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
B-52 At-100 head + 4x12 cab
Yamaha EG303
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
for $400-$500 the best youll get is probably any schecter with seymour duncan's (c-1 artist)
the hellraisers which have the emgs are more
Gear:
Carvin Bolt-T -> Line 6 DL-4 -> Danelectro Fish and Chips -> Homemade Fuzz -> Epiphone Valve Junior Combo -> Amplitube and Guitar Rig.
He said $400 - $500 Canadian. I don't even think a hellraiser is between $400-$500 U.S.

I think you should go for something like an Ibanez RG321MH which, with tax, would probably be about $350 Canadian...well under your budget, which gives you just enough left over to get yourself a really nice effects pedal and even some other accessories.