Argh...my hair really annoys me cuz it's pretty thin and weak and yeah...what do you people reccomend to make it thicker and smoother since it's a bit dry? I really want to know cuz i'm trying to let it grow and it's frustrating me that this is happening.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
there are certain vitamins you can take to specifically thicken you hair, i have no idea what they are but they exist
Quote by MrGuitar123
uh... Conditioner?

Dude, conditioner makes it thinner doesn't it?...

and wouldn't vitamin b or e be the one ur talking about?^^^^
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
There's thickening shampoo, I know, I use it myself to get flowing locks of sex.

Even though I have short hair....
no, actually i've said this in about 3 hair threads already, conditioner can make your hair thicker if you use a heavy kind. You kind of have to experiment with different brands but i found one brand called White Rain that works great if you've ever heard of it. It makes your hair nice and thick and easier to control. I use that and sometimes i use a no-frizz spray or just hair spray and i love the way it makes my hair. But even if you just buy a heavy conditioner you'll notice the difference.

Holy shit, i just wrote a paragraph all about hair.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
DOOOOOO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT HAVING THIN HAIR!!!!................ive got the thickest most annoying hair that wont do anything i tell it to do..................so, no offense but........NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT HAVING THIN HAIR.................it makes you look like an ass..............which i hope you arnt
Quote by SG5533
DOOOOOO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT HAVING THIN HAIR!!!!................ive got the thickest most annoying hair that wont do anything i tell it to do..................so, no offense but........NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT HAVING THIN HAIR.................it makes you look like an ass..............which i hope you arnt

The grass is always greener...
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
thick hair sucks ass..my hairs not REALLY thick but its thicker then i wish it was.thin hair FTW!
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
No, thin hair sucks. I have the thinnest hair in the world, it's so light, I hate it! I can't go out side without my hair getting messed up with the slightest breeze. Like my hair will be flying in my face and I look at other people with long hair and it's barely moving. No matter what thickener I use, it doesn't work.
quit washing your hair. just rinse it.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated