Second favorite band. Death Knows Your Name is some of the meanest Hardcore around these days.

Favorite songs: Animal Farm, Suicide Design, Sadistic Sacred *****, Fallen, Violent and Gray.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
Second favorite band. Death Knows Your Name is some of the meanest Hardcore around these days.

Favorite songs: Animal Farm, Suicide Design, Sadistic Sacred *****, Fallen, Violent and Gray.

I'm all about Endnote, but DKYN is still amazing
So good. And so ****ing good live.
Saw them with Ceremony not that far back.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Cold Blue is simply essential listening for hardcore kids. I've never seen them but I want to so badly.
Used to be obsessed. I own two shirts and all three cd's. Favorite song is Youth and it's Burden. The Suicide File is a little better.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by jefflucas
All I have is Death Knows Your Name. I love it though. Plan on getting the other two eventually.

Fine sir if you ever get a moment would you mind sending that album to me via anything you so please.

p.s. im quite found of your posts.
I have their eps but nothing else. I like what I hear.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Quote by xKurtx
Cold Blue is simply essential listening for hardcore kids. I've never seen them but I want to so badly.

I second that notion! great band. i have everything by them, but still haven't seen them live!
Oh yeah and I'm reppin the sticker on my truck too.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
This band are quality, saw them a few months back and they blew me away. New album is excellent, its got more of a rock hardcore feel about it
Million Things

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.
I love this band. I was repping them earlier when I was out for a skate. Such good stuff.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
actually the first hardcore band i ever listened to...ah the days of 7th grade...
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
If anyone has "Death Knows Your Name" could you send me a copy of it, I can't find it anywhere. Also, I'm trying to find the album from kevin's side-project the Bars.
hi everybody

Hookers do not like to snuggle
- Zach Galifinakis
Quote by SilentSpectacle
Death Knows Your Name gets better everytime you listen to it.

troof.
wiiicked band.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com