has anyone else ever watched this show. I think its really funny and the bands on it are awesome. Best ones were Madness and Motorhead. Why is that show so unpopular though?
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
Well for one, it's an older show. Also it's British, so alot of Americans just don't get it or don't have access to it which is a shame. I love the show.

Best quote: "Vyvyan! Where did you get that howitzer!?"
"I found it!"
The Penguin is Chilly Steve. He's my hero.

I saw SOADrox429 almost piss himself 3-18-07
They played..so the show could get an extra budget by being listed as a variety show.
The Penguin is Chilly Steve. He's my hero.

I saw SOADrox429 almost piss himself 3-18-07
bands will randomly be in it

during sequences where it makes sense for a band to be playing or it will just be cool.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Quote by masterohumans
so do bands come on and play or interview or what?

Sometimes there are performances, I don't think interviews though. It is mostly just an old awesome English comedy with a hippy, punk, businessman and loser dude. It's not based around music but its a funny show.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
they're all college students who dont go to school. vyvyan was studying science it seemed. Yeah im gonna attatch this leg to my car.

Oh your bed's on fire.

Quote by Hexagram