Anyone else dig this band? I started listening to them more recently, the self-titled is becoming one of my favorite albums. The fused melodic riffs work so well with the traditional hardcore structure.

Fav. Tracks: By Now, Janurary 2nd, Save.Our.Ship, Before You Fall Asleep, The Escape
You know, I made a thread about these guys about a year ago and they did not get a good response at all. Good to see there's someone else out there who likes em though!
Real quality melodic Hardcore.

Best CD is the Self-Titled and my favorite track is probably 10 1/2. I love the intro.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
I dig them aswell. I own both cds but I prefer the ST album aswell. My favorite track is Before You Fall Asleep. :] Check em out.
This band is easily one of my favorite bands in hardcore. Awesome dudes, intense live show, kick ass records. In Place, Apart and Fractures are both amazing albums.

Favorite songs: Save Our Ship, We're All Dead Ends, 39th and Glisan
I love everything this band has released.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
I love this band, Fractures is amazing.
One of my favorite, if not my top favorite, releases of '08.
myspace | last.fm
Americans used to roar like lions for liberty,
Now we bleat like sheep for security.
Nothing ever changes because everything was meant to fail.

The self titled and In Place, Apart are constantly being played in my car.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Love this band so much
Every song is great off all their releases
Though We're all dead ends wins it for me
SHE walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
just got into these guys. before you fall asleep and 4 years too late are prolly my favorites
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull