Page 1 of 2
Doesn't it make sense to have sex ASAP before starting a relationship to get all the lustful feelings out of the way and to see if you're wasting time?

Of course most women pretend like they don't have lust and bore me with other useless activities like going to see a shitty movie before letting my lust come out.
its people like you that insult the intellegence of the pit...

(ha i made a joke)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Eh...I have never even thought about it that way...

But don't you suppose that the lust will still last afterwords, meaning you'll just want sex and not have a relationship?
Absolutely. The first thing a couple should do before getting to know eachother is spawn children.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by raisinbran
Eh...I have never even thought about it that way...

But don't you suppose that the lust will still last afterwords, meaning you'll just want sex and not have a relationship?

Well lust is always there. But it doesn't "last" but in a way depletes itself and, depending on who you are, regenerates in minutes, hours or days then it's ready to be depleted again.
i totally disagree because there is no fun in teasing each other and flirting when you **** right away...
and working for it is half the fun..
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by Shea Donoghue
You have a good point, but I differ in your opinion.

Sex is the most beautiful part of a relationship. It's sharing the love between two people that they've been working on for so long. It's not the climax of a relationship, but perhaps the most powerfull moment. Why throw that away at the very beginning?

that is also a good point but i differ slightly. i think that that all makes sense but i believe that the period right after you finish having sex is the most beautiful part. to me sex is just sex, but after having sex i can look down at my girlfriend and know that its not the sex i truely enjoy but its her. ya dig?
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
take a test drive first eh?

well

doin it is for making babies so if you want to take that chance go for it. I think the complex human realationships are a flaw. The way we're designed to lust makes it seem like we are supposed to just breed and not have that marriage blah blah. But hey we can't all be cavemen. Who will make hotpockets?
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
I agree that sex should stay between people who are in love. Sex between strangers or people who just met is just not really right, and in a way kind of disgusting.
Quote by Zeke5000
take a test drive first eh?

well

doin it is for making babies so if you want to take that chance go for it. I think the complex human realationships are a flaw. The way we're designed to lust makes it seem like we are supposed to just breed and not have that marriage blah blah. But hey we can't all be cavemen. Who will make hotpockets?

+1
^exactly...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by LadyHellraiser
You should have sex with someone you truly, deeply, love, and only them. If you do it for fun, thats where problems begin. Unwanted children, Dysfunctional families, and the dreaded V.D.'s result.

sorry to sound overly conservative, but it's the truth.

Worst advice ever. You have too many guys out there that marry the first chick they have sex with then end up getting divorced approximately one year after a child is born, causing problems for yet another child as they get older.

And most girls aren't really scared of getting pregnant, they're scared of being labelled a slut.

All of my girlfriends, as in friends that are girls and not in a relationship with, I've had sex with several times because basically we're just lustful people, but also these chicks are the coolest chicks to hang around now because when there's a lack of sexual tension it makes it easier to get along.
the problem is just when people get into setting down rules and regulations for what a successful relationship should be like or should be built off of. look at any magazine and you've got guidelines out the ass on how your relationships should progress.

there are people (i even know a few) who have great, long-term relationships that started out as one night stands, then there are others who wait all the way till marriage. it's about what makes a successful, healthy relationship between two people. besides some couples can **** like rabbits for more years than you'd like to know and some just never had much want for sex in the first place.

but i have to assume you just didn't get any last time you tried. hehe. loser.
Sex is sex brother, love or not. I'm a bit of a man***** in the sense that I'd rather have 'friends with benefits' as opposed to a girlfriend. They're so much work, and you can never do anything right, never do anything to please them completely. The moment a girl says she's completely happy with everything you do is the moment hell will freeze over.
#1 this is ultiate-guitar.com, not " i am having problems with sex.com". though you took the time to write it so i will respond.
#2 well it depends if your not looking for a releationship then hump away, on the other hand if you want a rleetionship hold of for a while it will be better anyways and if you wait youll get more than if u did it right away
Quote by LadyHellraiser
Sorry to be a bitch, but 'friends with benefits' is a horrible concept.

You have no idea what love is about. I pity you.

I know what love is, I have a friend that I've known since 2nd grade and love him to death, but he's a guy and I'm not gay. That's love but not in a sexual way

I love my parents, that's love but not in a sexual way.

Yet I don't know love because I don't have a "girlfriend I'm in love with"? What kind of love is that then?
Quote by New Times
Worst advice ever. You have too many guys out there that marry the first chick they have sex with then end up getting divorced approximately one year after a child is born, causing problems for yet another child as they get older.

And most girls aren't really scared of getting pregnant, they're scared of being labelled a slut.

All of my girlfriends, as in friends that are girls and not in a relationship with, I've had sex with several times because basically we're just lustful people, but also these chicks are the coolest chicks to hang around now because when there's a lack of sexual tension it makes it easier to get along.

oh dude, and btw friends with benefits can get old eventually. been there. sooner or later you're gonna switch from wanting social and sexual release and want an actual...dare i say it? soul mate. or maybe you'll just never hit that, it's ok some people are just more shallow than others.

but really, having fun is cool just don't be promiscuous, play it safe.
Quote by New Times

I kind of agree. This may sound weird, but having sex or something else intimate like that is a really good "icebreaker." I have a friend who I never really talked to, but after we made out, we're really close.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by vantage4
oh dude, and btw friends with benefits can get old eventually. been there. sooner or later you're gonna switch from wanting social and sexual release and want an actual...dare i say it? soul mate. or maybe you'll just never hit that, it's ok some people are just more shallow than others.

but really, having fun is cool just don't be promiscuous, play it safe.

Yeah, I'm assuming that day will come, but I'm only 20 years old. I don't plan on getting married until I'm about 40 and I'll only get married to have kids. And knowing my luck I'll get married to the women who only wants kids also.
Quote by LadyHellraiser
Because you take sex for granted, and when you finally get a girlfriend you're in love with, then you won't be able to fully appreciate her, because your mental concept of sex is so screwed up.

Sex should be reserved for one special person who you are entirely devoted to.

Well I better save myself. Maybe I'll stop working out and start eating fast food again. That should help me abstain from sex for when I get my real girlfriend.

Then I could kill myself afterwards.

Girls are just as lustful as men, lust is instinct.
Quote by New Times
Well I better save myself. Maybe I'll stop working out and start eating fast food again. That should help me abstain from sex for when I get my real girlfriend.

Then I could kill myself afterwards.

Girls are just as lustful as men, lust is instinct.

You miss the point. Sleeping with everybody you know makes you a whore. Plus, when you have sex with every girl you meet makes it intensely less satisfying in the long run.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Kind of...
But wouldn't it make even more sense to really like the person and then do it?
Think of how awesome that would be, doing it with someone you really like.
Where if you were to just bang any girl that comes along, it wouldn't be as good.
Don't get me wrong of course I wouldn't mind bangin' some hot chick, but not until after I do it with someone I really like.
Quote by New Times

Wow...

...I wish I had friends like your friends.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
According to Dan Savage, that is typically how it works out for the gays...

Wanna shag now, or shag later?
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
According to Dan Savage, that is typically how it works out for the gays...

True.
Quote by musicianamedave
You miss the point. Sleeping with everybody you know makes you a whore. Plus, when you have sex with every girl you meet makes it intensely less satisfying in the long run.

I don't have sex with every girl I know because I'm not attracted to all women. And I've been turned down several times like tonight, but normally when I do have sex I don't have to try to push the issue, if anything women are half the blame.

And honestly I'm not looking at anhything "long run"; I think anyone that gets married and/or makes the decision to have kids before getting a stable job and before the age of 30, is stupid, especially those dumbasses that get married at 21 years old.

Quote by LadyHellraiser
i agree with you, lust is an instinct, but if you are able to curb your instincts, you will be able to enjoy sex more in a monogamous relationship. Besides, as an instinct, lust is also a weakness, and by succumbing to it you are giving into temptation. And that, my friend, is restricted for the feeble minded.

It's funny because I've never had an argument over this issue with a women because it never comes up in real life. Over the internet of course it's easy to pretend like you care about a long term relationship, but lust happends in real life. I think both men and women, have their moments where they feel like they could just throw down and have sex on the spot and, depending on how attractive you are, it does happen.

So for anyone to say that lust is bad is full of shit and a hypocrit. And so back to my main point, the only way to find out if there's a real relationship is to get all of the lust out of you and hope it doesn't come back before you find out.
You're probably always going to have lust unless you date the best looking woman on Earth.

And it's not the 60's anymore
Quote by New Times
I don't have sex with every girl I know because I'm not attracted to all women. And I've been turned down several times like tonight, but normally when I do have sex I don't have to try to push the issue, if anything women are half the blame.

And honestly I'm not looking at anhything "long run"; I think anyone that gets married and/or makes the decision to have kids before getting a stable job and before the age of 30, is stupid, especially those dumbasses that get married at 21 years old.

It's funny because I've never had an argument over this issue with a women because it never comes up in real life. Over the internet of course it's easy to pretend like you care about a long term relationship, but lust happends in real life. I think both men and women, have their moments where they feel like they could just throw down and have sex on the spot and, depending on how attractive you are, it does happen.

So for anyone to say that lust is bad is full of shit and a hypocrit. And so back to my main point, the only way to find out if there's a real relationship is to get all of the lust out of you and hope it doesn't come back before you find out.

Where do you live? I want to meet your friends...
Quote by LadyHellraiser
Who would want to know 'someone who's constantly horny'? Thats what happens when you let your lust overcome you. If i had the want, i could go and screw someone to 'let go of my lust', its not like i don't have that option, but i choose not to, cause i find it a stupid idea. To **** someone you barely know or couldn't care less about is an idiotic recipe for disaster.

Not if both of you come to the point where you know that you don't like each other in "that way" and you just want to release sexual tension.
Quote by LadyHellraiser
Who would want to know 'someone who's constantly horny'? Thats what happens when you let your lust overcome you. If i had the want, i could go and screw someone to 'let go of my lust', its not like i don't have that option, but i choose not to, cause i find it a stupid idea. To **** someone you barely know or couldn't care less about is an idiotic recipe for disaster.

It's not really a disaster, I know people that have started relationships on a random ****.

And I'm not constantly horny and I have girlfriends that I'm NOT constantly banging but rather hanging out with as if they were one of my guy friends because there isn't this desire to start a serious relationship, but instead a feeling of real friendship most people don't feel between a man and a women.

Of course most people think they feel it, but it's nothing more than lust.
It does make sense. If someone's in it only for sex you'll know right away. Makes getting rid of people you'll eventually grow to hate quick and painless.
Page 1 of 2