This is another one of my covers by Avenged Sevenfold called "Clairvoyant Disease" off the Waking the Fallen album. The vocals were done by my friend Russell aka "Trivium" on UG. Comments are always appreciated!

Song is in my signature!
C4C

XoP
wow that was good...I really love the vocals, the screaming sounds way better imo lot more emotion put into it.
Mmmm, I don't like guys voice,it doesn't suit the music, but he's quite a good singer. The guitar is awesome! But you need the recording to sound fuller!
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Did you play all the guitar parts? Syns parts sounded PERFECT

Yes, I did play all the guitar parts. Thanks!

Quote by the1
Mmmm, I don't like guys voice,it doesn't suit the music, but he's quite a good singer. The guitar is awesome! But you need the recording to sound fuller!

Thanks! I agree, the quality doesn't sound too great. I just recorded using a computer mic with Adobe Audition.

XoP
Thanks for the Pearl Jam crit.

I am critting while listening. I have never heard the original song so I don't have anything to compare it to. This is a little heavy for my likings, but I think it sounds very good. Very professional recording quality. Very clean and the mix is perfect. I like the use of the effects on the vocals. All guitars were well played, didn't hear any mistakes at all. Good job dude.
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
Wow dude good job! Great guitaring, vocals were pretty decent and well overall a great cover! thanks for your crit on my faded line cover.
My Gear:

Ibanez RG450LTDBC
Boss GT-8
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Behringer guitar
Behringer V-Tone GM108 Amp
...and my fingers.

Quote by unfathomable_bo
At a Nile gig when some guy shouted "Egypt is gay!"

^^
Wow very nice man, sounds pretty similar! I think the singer has the same kind of voice as Shadows kind of...
very nice.....guitars were pretty much on the spot....i dig this song so much.. the harmonies at the beginning kick ass.....vocal screaming was good...clean singing reminded me of chester bennington from LP
Guitar seems pretty good!! I Like the clean part!! Not too fond of the vocals, but better than nothing!! Playing seems flawless!! Solo is really nice, harmonys are perfect and in sync!! Over all good job mate!!!
really cool i liked it. check out my avenged sevenfold covers i have a lot of them with vox and stuff