Is there any way of contracting genital herpes without having had any sex?

Also does herpes always come in the form of numerous blister or can it just be one blister in the pubic hair?

Sorry if I'm new to the whole dirty sexual consequences thing
It is hereditary I'm sure, but I don't really know symptoms or what the herps even look like.
Did you receive oral sex from anyone with cold sores or anything? I know you say without having sex, but some people refer to intercourse as sex..so I'm just wondering. If you did, anyway, there's a very high chance you could have contracted it.
Wow, you guys are helping him. I was going to make a joke at his expense.

Good job, guys, and good luck, threadstarter.
Quote by Etkini
Did you receive oral sex from anyone with cold sores or anything? I know you say without having sex, but some people refer to intercourse as sex..so I'm just wondering. If you did, anyway, there's a very high chance you could have contracted it.

oral herpes and genital herpes are two completely different diseases
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com
Get blood from a cold sore on your hand and masturbate and you can...Unlikely though..
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
if you contact with a herpes sore you can get it, it doesnt really transmit sexually but thats how most people make the contact to get it.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by GuitarJunkie
oral herpes and genital herpes are two completely different diseases

Er..no.. "Oral herpes can be transmitted to the genitals, and vice versa. Symptoms are similar." - http://www.herpes.com/genitalinfo.shtml

Figured I would cite that seeing as how stating something and then mentioning how I actually gave one of my ex-girlfriends genital herpes in this manner would be a little..well...

EDIT: And most oral herpes sores are treated with Valtrex..the same medicine used for genital herpes..
oral herpes is HSV-1 genital herpes is usually HSV-2 but yeah they can be transmitted interchangeably
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
you can get herpes and other stds if your mom gave birth to you while she had an outbreak(assuming your mother had any sort of std) and, to be honest...i had something similar to that i think. right in the middle of my wang, it was like a zit, so i squished it and it popped, just like a zit. grossest thing i ever saw. then it turned into a blister like thing and even looked like a cold sore. i was scared out of my skull. i went to a planned parenthood and they told me not to worry it was just an ingrown hair that had caused acne. most of the time, its nothing. if you are having doubts id suggest getting checked, but if its in your hair, its prob just an ingrown hair.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD