Ever get any? At a school assembly, I got those whole drunk driving commercials where they would go from a screen of text to a car crash and then *BOOM* and they show a picture of a noseless, earless, hairless, one-eyed, charr skinned lady with a hat looking into the camera.

I also got the ones where there was a black and white screen and a woman named debbie talking. "Hi I'm Debbie and I couldn't stop smoking" and then they would show a picture with an old woman with a hole in her throat.

I got the ones where they show a picture of four happy kids through a projector too. They would show the picture and pan to a screen that explains drunk driving. Then they would play a *BOOM* and the picture would switch to a smashed up completely wrecked car, along with the kids' graves.

Meh, the only one that would make me jump now is the first one, but mainly because it's actually true and I saw a documentary on it.

So...would anyone like to join me in sharing commercials that are eerie/scary?
Ewwww i hate all those ex-smoker commercials that show them with holes in their throat..
The VW commercials where out of no where they crash

First time I saw it, I jumped.

"How did you like the movie?"
"It was great, I....."

!!!CRASH!!

"JOHNNY!!!"

hehe Pwned.
Last edited by Kevin97220 at Mar 20, 2007,
Quote by Kevin97220
The VW commercials where at of no where they crash

First time I saw it, I jumped.

"How did you like the movie?"