well i got about 450 bucks and i want a new guitar. i have a schecter omen 6 and i want to step it up. what do you think? i was thinking esp or possibly jackson. something with emgs hopefully.
You won't get an ESP for that price, but an LTD, which are still solid guitars.

Can you go used? By any chance. I would have suggest an ec-400/500. or an mh-400
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
what currency are we talking here? if USD, perhaps a Jackson DKMG, active EMGs, but it has a liscenced floyd rose
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
I've found that buying used I get a better value for the money. Buy from a shop, so it's set up properly and everything, try and get them to give you a 1 year checkup on it or something like that.
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial
I'd say get it secondhand, as long as you get a chance to try it out first.
For you 450$ you could get an 600$ guitar secondhand. Then for 30$ you can have it professionally setup and you're good to go.
Quote by Jonns_bs
well i got about 450 bucks and i want a new guitar. i have a schecter omen 6 and i want to step it up. what do you think? i was thinking esp or possibly jackson. something with emgs hopefully.

Get a KH-202 LTD...it's a really great guitar if u play solo parts and it's affordable..
think about it u might like it...and save up another 100$ and get 2 emgz 81 active pickups