Page 1 of 4
ghosts arnt real idiot
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
that wasnt an opinion, it was a fact.

If you think its a false fact, then you're a retard.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69

Proof that your OPINION is fact?

Please share.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
actually you should ask xDie Romanticx or whatever her name is, but be warned, she is a teenage attention seeking emo who is a couple beers short of a six pack.

Quote by CodySG

Please share.

acoording to my doctor, i am sane

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by CodySG

Please share.

yeah...right....where's ur proof....
Quote by joyce11
yeah...right....where's ur proof....

I don't need any, I'm not saying they exist or not. He's saying that they don't exist and anyone who thinks that is an idiot without putting forth any evidence other than an assmouthed statement.
EDIT

No more threads PLEASE, you already have 3 in your account Joyce11 and 2 in your pseudonym baby joyce, give it up.

Let somene else have a go. PLEASE
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Last edited by DJaye at Mar 20, 2007,
Quote by CodySG
I don't need any, I'm not saying they exist or not. He's saying that they don't exist and anyone who thinks that is an idiot without putting forth any evidence other than an assmouthed statement.

Well, really its just something you can't prove doesnt exist, but you just know they don't. Anyone who does believe in them need to get a girlfriend and move out of there mothers house and while they're at it realise there is no monster in the closet or under the bed.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69

^ +1 True

Also, anyone who believes in ghosts are gehy. LOL

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

Last edited by DJaye at Mar 20, 2007,
Hey DJaye.....haven't u read the new amendments.....u shud not flame others like that....u could be band....ok....just warning u boy....don't do that here...don't flame joyce11...the moderators might see that...
who cares? the guy isn't asking if they're real or not, he's asking for ghost stories, which i personally would have found entertaining to read this morning.

me and my friends used to be convinced that the playpark was haunted when we were 8 or 9. everytime we went there, the slide or the swings would have been moved. terrified out of our minds we would refuse to play on them.

turns out it was just the highschool kids pissing around with them after we'd gone to bed.

/boring
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Guys, the threadstarter was just looking for some ghost stories. Now a story, for those of you who aren't in elementary school yet, is a form of narrative which may or may not be based in truth, so your pathetic little bickerings about whether ghosts are real or not are irrelevant here.

Also, while there is no scientific evidence that ghosts exist, it's difficult to prove categorically that something does NOT exist. Soooo...are ya all done there?
Quote by janry2
Hey DJaye.....haven't u read the new amendments.....u shud not flame others like that....u could be band....ok....just warning u boy....don't do that here...don't flame joyce11...the moderators might see that...

we all know its you Joyce you ****ing idiot

dont let the mods catch you........ they could see that your a multi........ just warning you boy......... dont stand up for yourself in another account............ you tool.......

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Yes! Because CLEARLY believing in something you're not too sure about or MAYBE accepting the fact that something you can't see MIGHT be real defines your sexuality and automatically makes you live with your mother...

Because we all think ghosts are pillow cases and rattling chains...

Also, if you can't prove it your stand is correct, then you can't open your mouth and blab about it like you know something about a subject you haven't a clue about. Without proof, it stands as an opinion.
^...omg....whatever....can't give a comment...coz giving wud just mean that i'm an idiot like u.......heh...
Quote by CodySG
Yes! Because CLEARLY believe in something you're not too sure about or MAYBE accepting the fact that something you can't see MIGHT be real defines your sexuality and automatically makes you live with your mother...

Because we all think ghosts are pillow cases and rattling chains...

Also, if you can't prove it your stand is correct, then you can't open your mouth and blab about it like you know something about a subject you haven't a clue about. Without proof, it stands as an opinion.

are you a religious person mate?

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69
are you a religious person mate?

Depends on what you view as religion. I would rather not get into a huge conversation about that here. The main point I'm trying to make is, an opinion is not fact. Do I believe in the possiblity spirits or beings or souls of departed people exist, perhaps, perhaps not. The whole point is trying to make is it's wrong impose your beliefs on people as fact.
C'mon noobs. Can't you see that the threadstarter was just trying to do something fun. I wanna hear some ghost/scary stories they're fun ffs. Whats everyones problem?
Quote by janry2
yeah...i can't see the relevance of most of the replies here...

Maybe this will seem more familiar...

"One time, I was all leiik buttseckin' dis on ghost! And it was all like OHOwohOWho!!! But den! Teh modz came in an busted up teh action!!! I was pizzed!!! So I wuz all leik SCREW TEH MODZZ!!!! But deh had teh ghostbustin' lazerz and deh suckedf up my secksn ghost and den bannz0rd me!!! LAWLZLAWLZLAWLZLAWLZLAWLZLAWLZ!!!!!!!!"

Anyway, my grandfather and uncle think they have seen my Great Grandmothers ghost in their old house. I've always gotten the creeps at that place...
Way to ruin a thread. He wasnt asking whether or not ghosts were real, just ghost stories. Creepy stories. The like told around a campfire or such.
Sigs are overrated.
this thread will surely be closed later...due to the nonsense replies that are already flooding this whole thread...sorry joyce11...heh
Quote by janry2
this thread will surely be closed later...due to the nonsense replies that are already flooding this whole thread...sorry joyce11...heh

STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF

the flaming is because you are talking and standing up for yourself in another account, thats why everyone is just flaming you. jeez

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69
we all know its you Joyce you ****ing idiot

dont let the mods catch you........ they could see that your a multi........ just warning you boy......... dont stand up for yourself in another account............ you tool.......

R69 Is that true???? tisk tisk tisk

Joyce11, Baby Joyce or Janry2 (or whoever you are),Do you know who I am? See tha banner ad at the top of the page? I happen to spend $1000's of bucks each month in affiliate advertising on this website, and I know the management & advertising staff quite well.

So don't threaten me using bogus accounts, all it takes is one email dude. (not that I would, coz I'm not a snitch). Just bear that in mind.

i find this whole thing oddly amusing
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
What's happening wid these guys....hey....lolz...somebody's flaming someone again...talking fools....
Quote by rustic_metal
i find this whole thing oddly amusing

same. its like a drug to me, i get annoyed and flame an idiot, then they respond with a post that i can just barely read, it turns into a spam fest and i end up getting banned. Gotta take the bitter with the sweet i guess.

Quote by reyrey111
What's happening wid these guys....hey....lolz...somebody's flaming someone again...talking fools....

oh jesus how many accounts do you have? is it a coincedence that when Janry2 spoke joyce11 was offline and now Janry2 is off your on? and that you all type EXACTLY the same and that you all stick up for one another?

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by reyrey111

OMG ANOTHER ONE!!!
Quote by Charlatan_001

Quote by Shredlet
Hey DJaye and Rocker_69...stop that....have pity on joyce11...she's just making a thread like this....and ur ruining the whole thing....my goodness...ul surely get ur payback later....just warning u guys....hehe...^..yeah...this thread's amusing...right!!!...coz it has dumb people replying dumb replies....f***!!!!!!!!!
Quote by reyrey111
Hey DJaye and Rocker_69...stop that....have pity on joyce11...she's just making a thread like this....and ur ruining the whole thing....my goodness...ul surely get ur payback later....just warning u guys....hehe...^..yeah...this thread's amusing...right!!!...coz it has dumb people replying dumb replies....f***!!!!!!!!!

haha shuttup. im with DJaye and Rocker on this one.
Quote by Charlatan_001

Quote by Shredlet
Quote by reyrey111

SHUT UP

SHUT THE **** UP

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Page 1 of 4