Unnusual customizations that you like !

I realy love a strat with one bridge single coil , one volume knob , a killswitch and a floyd rose.
What kind of rather un-standard setups do you like ?
A strat with the middle positions being in series rather than parrallel, and the middle position being neck+bridge in series.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Any SuperStrats with only a bridge 'bucker and a good double locking trem.
Tele's with a standard hot bridge pickup and a PAF in the neck.
Both aren't that uncommon though
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
a red telecaster with a black/white/black pickguard, a tune-o-matic bridge, dirty fingers humbucker in the bridge and a lipsticktube single coil at the neck.
Quote by sashki
Electric models of less common instruments such as ukulele and mandolin

electric models? or acoustic electric models? it's kind of moot to create an electric ukelele, because it loses the nylon characteristic. Besides, with a change in strings and a capo, you can play uke songs on the guitar.

7 string LP

http://www.gibson.com/products/epiphone/inst/Les-Paul/ENC7.html
Quote by sashki
Electric models of less common instruments such as ukulele and mandolin

I saw a video once of someone playing an electric violin through a heavily overdriven Marshall stack and a wah wah pedal. Sounded pretty cool!
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
I'm a sucker for mostly any 7 stringers but I saw a double necked one on gc, one neck was 12 stringed while the other was 6. Looked pretty interesting.

Not really unusual, seeing as it's manufactured. But I've always wanted to make a double-necked 6 string bass.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
I'd love a double neck Strat/Fender VI.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club