Ok just say that now youve got 3 guitars..

1. LP Copy (the guitar i got good with, but dont use anymore)
2. Ibanez S470 (my latest work horse)
3. Suzuki Classical (just hangs around for fun)

I was thinkin about sellin my LP copy and gettin a new acoustic, nothing fancy. Just an acoustic so i can just pick up n play without pluggin in.. Unfortunately im short on cash..

So would it be worth it if I sold my Les Paul copy and get a new acoustic?
Im just worried about there being a sentimental value loss in order..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Only you can be the judge of that, man. I'd say if you no longer use the LP copy and aren't too attached to it then maybe sell that and the Suzuki and get yourself a nice accoustic.
I dont wanna sell the Suzuki, its decent enough to hang around, plus when i get my classical mood and its not there, it would be a shame..

i thought it would be nice to have an acoustic layin around.. maybe when occasions come around n u need to entertain ppl.. its not the most convenient thing to plug in all the cables to play u know?
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
i would never sell my first guitar, but i guess its your choice.

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
hmmm thats a tough one... but really what do you want more? would you regret selling it later? there'll be sentimental value loss, but yeah... convenience over guilt?

and your first guitar might be something you wanna look back on... personally i would never sell my Daion...
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
idno.. i would probably cut off my fingers and feed them to my dog, just my opinion
Ive already sold my first ever guitar, the LP was the guitar that i really began to improve and focus more with. Losing my first guitar was bad enough..

but i duno, its really tough.. i guess i'll just offer it to some people, and if the price is more than right, i guess i could let it go..

thanx all for your replies..