I have the stock Floyd Rose on my Ibanez RG-570, but I'm not sure what type it is exactly (Edge III etc). Does anyone know what the specific name of the bridge that comes on this guitar? If it helps, it was made in 1999. Cheers .
They make me do push-ups in drag :[.
rg 570...i think u mean rg 1570.....if this one it is an edge pro....
1999 RG570 - Edge bridge

Just be extra careful when adjusting the action, it has a locking stud inside on the posts so you'd need to loosen it 1st before adjusting the action.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...